Michael returns

in the next morning the bad guys visit judith's grave at the same time, the reporters did.

They walked over to her grave, placing flowers over.

"I'm sorry Judith, I tried, I'm sorry" wolf says, then they all walk out.

"Well, I got a cousin works at a graveyard not too far from here"

"Hmm"

"They got war generals, philanthropists,
a beatnik poet.They got Muddy Waters. Oh, and they got Bernie Mac. People come from all over to pay respects. But this is Haddonfield,and this is our only claim to fame"

"Maybe you can explain to me what's so special
about Judith Myers"

"As she sat combing her hair, unaware, her six-year-old brother crept in quietly with a kitchen knife"

"He then proceeded to slice the base of her skull,
scraping her spinal cord When she turned, raising her hands in self-defense, he continued stabbing into the nerves and arteries of her palms.Three more stabs into her sternum,
penetrating her heart"

"Some say his friends came to pick him up but were horrified by what he done and ratted him to the police"

At the hospital, officer Hawkins was checking the victim from last nights incident.

"Hawkins"

"Still checking I.D.'s of the patients we recovered
to figure out who's who. Almost all accounted for.
Two of them were checking their e-mails at a local library. Just found three of 'em holding hands, chasing butterflies at a flea market off the 220. Butterflies? Still no idea what really went down.

"Any word from Mr. Rip van Winkle over here?"

"Nurses say he's been in and out, lost a lot of blood. Somehow managed to fall on a bullet.
I'm trying to get the whole story because here's my concern: Take a look at this list. Most of 'em minor offenders, mental patients. One stuck out: A2201. It's Michael Myers. Babysitter Murders, 1978. 40 years to this day"

"Michael Myers loose with a bunch of nutbags in Haddonfield on Halloween night? We're gonna have a fucking circus on our hands. But hey.
What are we gonna do? Cancel Halloween?"

"Dr. Ray, please pick up line two I need to go do a number two almost immediately"

"Want anything from the shop?"

"No. No, thank you"

where the reporters go to a gas station to refuel while one of the reporters goes to the bathroom when the other reporter checks the area, but they won't find pleasantly.

"Hmm"

"Where's the loo? Excuse me? Bathroom"

"It's out that way, around the back"

Someone goes into the ladies bathroom as the other reporter finds the two mechanics dead and the other overalls taken.

"Excuse me. Sorry. Someone's in here.Hello?What the...?"

(viewers discretion is advised, this graphic scene is so horrified that instead of describing it in words, a video of it, we apologize of the inconvenience and happy Halloween)

After that horrific scene, michael will kill the reporters in the bathroom and retake his mask from their car.

"Police have not determined a cause of this accident. Uh, this scene's still very active, of course" Lorrie was watching tv.

"You can see the police tape set up behind me.
That prison bus firmly down in that ditch. You can see the tow truck, of course, that is trying to get that prison bus out. A source tells us that bus
was transporting personnel from a local state hospital"

The bad guys were at home when wolf saw on tv.

"Oh no" he turns back to everyone who looked worried.

He then grabbed his coat then he arrived at the crime scene of the gas station, he and the others went.

"13 A-9"

"Roger"

"Ray?"

"Allyson? Allyson? Is anyone home?

"Karen?"

"Shh"

"What?"

"Gotcha!"

"Jesus"

"You're dead"

"You scared me! What are you doing
in our house?"

"You mean, how did I get into your house? You have no security system, Karen. Your side window was wide open. Sometimes I can't tell
the difference between your stupidity and your ignorance"

"Hey, Laurie, this is my home, and I can take care
of my own family, all right? I know jujitsu.
I have studied..."

"The bus crashed"

"Ray"

"What?"

"Look, I have a plan. Where's Allyson? We need to get out of here now"

"What bus crashed?"

"Put down that gun. Put down..."

"Hey, hey. Back off!"

"Put down that gun. You're in my... Put down the gun!"

"Mom, you need help, and you are not welcome
in this house until you get it"

"I have tried to protect you and prepare you.
Now we have to hunt him down"

"Yeah, and I am trying to prepare dinner for my family. The world is not a dark and evil place.
It is full of love and understanding, and I'm not letting your psychotic rants confuse me or convince me otherwise"

"Keep the gun"

"No! You need to go.Get out!"

"I bet the bad guys will have better security"

"You stay away from them, they have a daughter"

the bad guys will investigate the murder scene and soon get the shock of their lives that michael has escaped and reclaimed his items to start hunting princess

"Ugh" wolf was grossed out by the horrific scene.

"Son of a bitch" snake growled.

"Guys, come Look at this" shark shouts.

"It's a hospital gown" piranha holds it up.

"State-issued too" shark added.

"Alright, webs, Get on the phone to Smith's Grove. Confirm the match"

"Alright but whats the point to it, you know who it is, right?" Webs says.

"Now let's not jump to conclusions" wolf said.

"Oh face it wolf, it's obvious Michael"

"Now why would it be Michael"

"Maybe it's because, he's after princess" shark comes back with a picture of princess with some blood on it.

"We have one order of business. That's to hunt him down" wolf says.

"There's a reason we're supposed to be afraid of this night. to protect princess from him"

"There's only one thing we can do....we have to cancel Halloween"