interview with lorrie strode

Somewhere far away, two reporters were going to interview lorrie strode.

"What is it we're after?"

"Okay, well, having witnessed the animal
in its captive state and failed to provoke
any sort of response, we now track down
its counterpart. Could it be that one monster
has created another? And although the iron bars
and barbed wire that separate them are both strong and sharp, the metaphysical lines
are blurred and slight, Both exist in isolation,
fettered by their own fear and hatred of one another"

They arrived to a place that prohibits guest from setting foot anywhere, the fee is 100$.

" This one"

"Here? Could it be that the only hope of rehabilitation..."

"Spooky"

"...is through confrontation?"

"Access has been denied"

"Private property. No trespassing."

"You might need this" Dana hands him a envelope full of money.

"Dana, journalists don't pay for their interviews"

"Smile. We're on camera"

They buzz fur entry and on the end lorrie answered.

"Yes"

"Hello. Um, we're looking for Laurie Strode.
We're, uh, um...we're-we're making a podcast,
and, uh..."

"We're investigative journalists"

"If you have a moment, we've traveled a very long way"

"How does $3,000 sound?"

The gates open and they knock on her door.
Hello.

"May we come in? And-and sit down and talk?"

"So...Aaron and I have made several award-winning public radio exposés. Our last project shed new light on a murder case from 20 years ago"

"We like to reexamine incidents with an unbiased lens. I believe there's a lot to learn from the horrors you experienced"

"There's nothing to learn. There are no new insights or discoveries"

"So, is he real?"

"Who?"

"The Boogeyman"

"I read you quoted..."

"You don't believe in the Boogeyman? I believe in Michael Myers, deranged serial killer, but...the Boogeyman, no"

"Well, you should"

"Okay"

"Michael Myers is a human being who killed his sister when he was six years old. Then he came after you.We just want to know why. We want a glimpse inside his mind. That's why your story
is so important"

"My story?"

"Two failed marriages. Rocky relationship with your daughter and granddaughter, Michael Myers murdered five people. And he's a human being we need to understand?"

"I'm twice divorced.And I'm a basket case"

"They're transferring him. And from what we learned, he used to be friends with the bad guys, the once legendary criminals now retired"

"Was friends but they weren't just friends, they were the only friends he ever had"

"Yes, they used to visit him a lot till.."

"Till they turned 13, they all realized they needed to live their own life, Michael became a while different person when they left him"

"Tomorrow, 7:00. He'll-he'll be locked away
until the end of his days"

"That's the idea"

"Let's talk about when the state came to take your daughter away. She was 12 years old. They said you were an unfit mother. How long until
you regained custody?"

"I didn't. But you already knew that"

"Laurie, we saw him. We met with Michael.There was nothing. No response. Nothing. He won't talk to anyone.Never has, but...I think he might speak with you. So, why don't you sit down with him and say all the things you must be longing to say. Come with us, and let us help you free yourself. Please"

"Time's up. I'll accept my payment. Get out"