10

Kwang-ho had a twin.

Does that mean the guy who attacked me in the dance practice room was him or was it the twin? Yeonjun tapped my nose softly, trying to get my attention and I snapped out of my thoughts of confusion and fear.

"Why are you on the bed?" I opened my mouth to speak but Kwang-ho spoke over me.

"He was dizzy so I told him to lay down," Yeonjun nodded in understanding and I nearly felt the food in my stomach come up to my throat.

"Could you take your shirt off?" Kwang-ho asked sweetly and I glared at him while Yeonjun pursed his lips, shaking his head. "I need to see how your ribs are doing-"

"Yes, Soobin-ah, please let him help you," I shook my head, a wave of dizziness overcame me and my vision clouded. "Soobin? Are you okay...?"

And with Kwang-ho-ssi looming over me with a smirk on his face, I passed out.

-

"Remember that I can hurt your maknaes,"

"If you don't come to the practice room, I'll hurt your members."

-

I groaned, my eyes crusty with sleep and I questioned where I was until I remembered everything: Kwang-ho and the stalkers. I wrapped an arm around my middle and I realized I had bandages around my torso. I shivered at the fact of someone touching me while I had passed out.

"..Hyung?" Beomgyu whispered quietly, I looked up to see him holding my head gently. "Are you awake?"

"Yeah," I wheezed, and he ran his hand through my hair making me melt in happiness. He smiled at me and then my body stiffened when I could hear Kwang-ho speak.

"Hello Soobin-ah! Nice to see you awake again." I don't respond and keep focused on Gyu's hands. Kwang-ho stared at me in fake concern and bid his goodbyes and I let out a breath I was holding.

"I'm gonna get my phone-" Gyu pushed me down slightly and ordered me to stay. "Nooo, Gyu, c'mon," He let me go, pouting and I swatted him gently as I got off the couch and his comfortable lap. I slowly walked to my bedroom, grabbing my phone off the bedstand that the members probably put it there and I saw a new notification.

"Call me," The stalker had said- or maybe Kwang-ho said.  My heart skipped a beat and I squeezed my eyes shut trying to use breathing exercises to slow the racing anxiety. My phone buzzed again and he kept pestering me to call him.

That's when it started to ring with my favorite Bebe Rexha song as a ringtone. I gulped and I stared at the screen, before accepting it.

"Hello Soobin," The same man from the practice room greeted. "You shouldn't have waited so long to pick up,"

"S-sorry,"

"So here's the thing..." He paused as if to make me nervous and for sure I was extremely nervous. "I want you to leave the band,"

"What!? No way!" I nearly shouted in disbelief, anger boiling my veins. As if I would leave my Yeonjun and the maknaes!

"No you say?"

"Yeah! No!" I said firmly, gritting my teeth, "You are a baby if you think that I can just leave-"

"Soobin.. I have photos of you, remember that. I have the power to hurt you..." He interrupted harshly.

"I wouldn't care less if you hurt me-"

"But what about Huening Kai or your family?" My heart stilled and I looked up to see the framed photo of me and the boys at the VMAs. Oh gosh.. I pictured Huening Kai  bloody and Bahiyyih crying over his..dead body..

"Why the fuck are you doing this to me!?"

"I just want to you ruin your life, you got that, kid?" He chuckled like a manic in a horror movie. "I can hurt your friends and your family if I want to...so.. what do you say?"

I hung up.

-

-

Now... Soobin...was a little stupid at the end, huh? :D