[I] The S-Class Trials

[Streets of Magnolia, Fiore: X779]{(Y/N) Sparta POV}

{(Y/N) Sparta POV}

(Y/N): Well... that job could've gone better.

Erza: [nods] Yes, it could've been.

In this time, Erza and I were walking among the streets of Magnolia returning to the guild after a job Erza and I took together, and it wasn't our first one together. You see, over the past three years, and thanks to Erza's help, I was able to grasp my Requip Magic: Spartan better, but improvements were always welcomed. Even though I've done some minor jobs with Gray and Cana, I've done more jobs with Erza which many within the guild AND around Magnolia hardly see us apart, but that's beside the point. I mainly thought, as Erza thought the same as I did, the two of us made a powerful pair. Whether it was because our forms of Requip complimented each other or that we just connected better as comrades, or something else, it didn't matter too much. In all, I enjoyed spending time with Erza, and not just her, but also Gray and Cana.

However, in those three years, we had others of our age enter Fairy Tail, a trio of siblings that can use Takeover Magic. There was Mirajane Strauss, the eldest of the trio, she's got this fiery personality that corresponds to her... chosen attire of a punk, gothic attire which made me question her sense of fashion, but from what Grandpater told me it was due to her thoughts after taking over a demon one time which made her realize her type of magic. Little to say about her rivalry with Erza which somehow got me dragged into it as the two would constantly argue and bicker about me, which also brought in case as I was the one who would break the two up before something got broke... or slightly destroyed given how rowdy our guild can be.

Then we have the middle brother of the trio, Elfman Strauss, and he was cool enough given his shyness and looking weak, not my words by the way, which I tried helping him getting out of his shy shell, so to speak, but the man knew how to cook, which I did ask for advice and assistance whenever I cooked. Just that alone made Elfman and I brothers in a sense and a feeling of respect to one another. His version of Takeover Magic was curiously intriguing since mostly his right arm would be taken over by animal or monster, which I assumed Elfman would allow his entire body to be taken over, but I didn't question as much. There was also his caring nature, which I approved of, although to other members of the guild was very under-appreciated by everyone else.

Lastly, we have the little sister, Lisanna Strauss. Funny thing was, although she was biologically the little sister of the trio, she had the moniker of "Fairy Tail's Little Sister." From time and time again, I spent time with Lisanna as my own little sister, which she too called me her older brother with Elfman. Hearing her call me "Big Brother," stirred an emotion in my heart that made me remember a part of my past with my former family, mainly my interactions with my own little brother. Thanks to Lisanna, I could continue on as an older brother. Now her version of Takeover Magic was along the lines of Animal Soul meaning she could alter her body, through magic, into either an animal or an animal-human hybrid, which she demonstrated turning into a cat, so to speak.