Meeting Andrew Dennis Biersack

It all started when I wanted to meet one of my favorite bands. Black Veil Brides. They're my top favorite band. "Mom, guess what?" I yelled jumping up and down. "What is it?" She snapped. "I JUST WON BLACK VEIL BRIDES TICKETS!!"I yelled and jumped up and down some more. "Too bad you won't be able to go." I stopped quickly. "Why not?" I asked. "Because I don't like the music they write or the way they dress. And because I'm your mother and I said no. And just because you didn't finish cleaning like I told you to, you're grounded until further notice." She walked into her bedroom closed the door and left me their with tears in my eyes. I went to my room. "I'm tired of this, I'm going to run away." I said to myself. I packed a medium size duffle bag with my clothes. My closet was mostly bright colors because my mom thought that emos turned out to be bad people. Then I packed a backpack with bathroom stuff. I changed into my dark blue jeans and my Black Veil Brides shirt, through on a hoodie, grabbed my stuff and went out the window. I was about to slide down a pole on my roof when I realized my phone charger,phone and headphones were still in my room. I quickly went back through the window to get that stuff and went back out the window, slid down the pole, jumped down to the street and took off. I was hungry and there was a McDonalds near by. I walked into the fast food restaurant and as soon as I walked in my phone went off. it was my mom. "oh no." I said to myself. "hello" I said into the phone and walked right back outside so she wouldn't know where I was "Where are you?!?!" She screamed into the other end "I'm not telling you." I said "Listen up. If you don't tell me where you are right now and I have to find you myself you'll be lucky to come out of your room for school!" She threatened. "Your not going to do anything. your too lazy to get out of bed to come look for me. Goodbye mother." I said and hung up, went back inside McDonalds got my food and walked back out starting to walk again. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and I bumped into someone and I fell down. "Sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you. I wasn't paying attention o where I was going." I said. The person was very tall and wearing dark clothing. "I'm sorry too. I didn't mean to push you down." A dark voice said helping me up. "You sound familiar." I said in a questioning like tone. He took off his hood and put his finger to his lips signing me to be quiet. he took my hand and lead me down a dark alley. At the end of the was a dim light with a bus. I can't believe I just bumped into Andy Biersack!