Tour!!

A couple of weeks later
~Ravens POV~
"Lex get up we have to get ready to go to the doctors" I yelled opening her bedroom door.
"No I don't wanna get up." She mumbled shoving her head underneath her pillows.
"You're gunna see Ashley today." I said. Her head shot up
"Really?" She asked. I nodded my head slightly. She hadn't seen him a lot in about a month because they were in the studio preparing the new bvb album.
"Well then I'm up!" She yelled as she jumped out of bed and started to get ready.
"Hurry up our doctors appointment is in like 30 minutes.
"What the hell!?" She yelled at me and ran into her bathroom to get changed
~after appointment~
"Is all your stuff packed?" I asked Alexa.
"No why?"
"Because today is the day we leave for tour."
"Shit! Why don't you tell me this stuff sooner?!" She yelled running up the stairs to her room. I slowly followed behind so I could watch her run around in a panic trying to pack.
"To watch you do this. It's like watching the boys when they're getting ready for a show but 1 person instead of 5" I said standing in the doorway for her room.
"You're a distraction. Get out." She said pointing towards the hallway.
"It's my house I'll be where I want."
"Actually it's your boyfriends house." She said coming over to my and trying to push me out of the room.
"He and I are pretty much engaged so I own the house too, and if I want to stand here I will." I said stepping away making her have to catch her balance before falling. 
"By the way the bus and boys will be here in less than an hour."
"Motherfucker!" She yelled, running back into the room. I left laughing and went into Andy and i's room to make sure everything was there.
A little while later...
Honk! Honk!
"The bus is here!" I yelled up the stairs to Alexa.
"I'm coming!" She yelled back running down the stairs then out the door. I looked outside to see Alexa running towards Ashley who's ready to catch her.
"Alexa be careful! You're pregnant remember?" I yelled to her. But she kept running and ran right into Ashley's open arms. I was too busy watching them to notice Andy come up behind me and wrap his arms around my waist.
"Hey love." He said kissing my cheek.
"Hi." I said sighing.
"What's wrong?" He asked me
"I'm worried Ashley is going to cheat again." I said turning around in his arms to face him.
"We'll worry about it if it happens. Stress isn't good for you or the baby."
"You're right." I said wrapping my arms around his neck.
"Come on let's get our stuff." He said taking my hand and guiding us upstairs to our room. We grabbed our bags, walked downstairs and out to the bus.
"Love birds you might want to grab Alexa's stuff unless of course you plan on staying in the same clothes for 3 months." I said while walking onto the bus.
"Dibs on bottom bunk!" I yelled slightly running to the bunk.
"Why do you want us to have the bottom bunk?" Andy whined.
"Because we'll be on tour for 3 months and I'm already over 1 month pregnant and I'll be a balloon by the time tour is over and I'm not trying to climb while I'm pregnant." I said putting my Jack Skellington pillow into the bunk.
"Fine you win." He said.
"I always win." I said kissing him.
"It's only because you're pregnant." He said trying to defend himself.
"What's your excuse when I'm not pregnant?" I questioned while crossing my arms.
"I love you and I'll do anything for you?" He answered more like a question.
"Are you sure about that answer Andrew?" I asked raising one of my eyebrows.
"Don't call me Andrew and yes I'm sure about that answer." He said wrapping his arms around my back and resting his hands on my growing belly.
"You're lucky I love you." I said turning around and facing him.
"Well I hope you love me, cause if you don't then I'm engaged to someone who just wants my money and that means-" I cut off by kissing him.
"Would you please just shut the hell up? I love you and that's all that matters."
"Well I love you too." He responded.
"Can't you guys have a lovey dovey sappy moment somewhere else?" CC asked.
"You're just jealous." I responded to him.
"No, I'm not. I just don't want to see you guys like this. You're my little sister and I don't like seeing this. Especially with 1 of my best friends."
"Fine whatever we'll go into our bunk." Andy said with a smirk.
"Oh great! Nobody go into the back bunk room! Andy and Rave are gunna do it!" CC yelled.
"Dumbass we can't! I pregnant remember?!" I yelled back at him.
"Oh yeah..." He trailed off.
"What!? That means another thing I can't do for 9 months?!"
"Yep. Aren't you happy you got me pregnant?" I said wrapping my arms around his waist.
"I don't know... I think I should step out of this..." He said wrapping his arms around my waist.
"You and I both know 2 things- 1:we know you're not 'stepping out of this and 2: my dad would kill you if you did."
"Good point... I guess I'm stuck with you and the little crazed ball growing in your stomach."
"Forever and always" I said. I moment of silence pasted.
"Alright no more lovey dovey, as CC put it, let's go watch horror movies!" I said running out into the lounge area.
"What the hell did you do to her Andy?!" Ashley yelled.
"Fuck off." I said flipping him off and looking thru the movies to find something to watch.
"What are we watchin?" Jake asked.
"Well we're gunna watch a scary movie."
"Isn't it bad for you to watch that while you're pregnant? Couldn't it cause early labor or something?" Jinxx asked.
"Nah. I'll be fine." I responded popping a movie into the x-box
"What movie?" Andy asked
"Paranormal activity 2." I responded taking a seat next to Andy and snuggling up into him.
~5 scared boys and 1 sleeping Alexa later~
"So what did you guys think?!" I asked
"I wasn't scared at all." Andy said pulling me farther into his side.
"Me neither." Ash said
"Never in my life would I be scared of a movie like that. It was so cheesy" CC said.
"You're all lairs." I laughed.
"Well I'm going to bed. Are you guys gunna be alright without me in here?"
"Nope. So I guess we're all sleeping in here." Jake said.
"I'll be fine in my bunk. Goodnight everyone." Dad said.
"I'll go get some blankets." I sighed.
"I'll get it babe, you stay right here." Andy said kissing the top of my head.
"Ash I wanna talk to you tomorrow just you and I. Ok?"
"Rave you feeling alright?" He asked me.
"I'm fine why?"
"You just said YOU want to talk to ME and I didn't ask you." He said. I rolled my eyes.
"Don't get your boxers in a bunch. It's not something to be flattered about, the talk is mostly going to involve me threatening you." I said just before Andy came back out.
"What are we talking about?" He asked.
"How fine your ass is." Ashley said. Andy blushed.
"Ash I'm flattered but I'm taken and she happens to be pregnant with my kid." He responded.
"Awe babe you turned down your boyfriend in front of me." I pretended to wipe away a tear.
"Hahaha, you're so funny." Andy said.
"You love me." I responded
"You're right I do love you." He responded kissing me lightly on the cheek.
"What did I say about the lovey dovey stuff before?" CC wined.
"You said not to do this." I responded kissing Andy on the lips.
"I hate both of you." CC responded rolling his eyes.
"Whatever. I'm going to sleep. Goodnight guys." I grabbed a blanket and laid back into Andy who was laying on one of the 2 couches.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First I would like to say the following- I AM SO SORRY IT TOOK FOREVER FOR ME TO UPLOAD THIS. I haven't had wifi in a while and it wouldn't let me do much without it.
Second I would like to say- O.M.G.  ALMOST 3K READS?!?!? THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
Ok I think that's all for now, I hope it doesn't take me forever again to upload the next part I already know what I'm going to write about and what I have going through my head the next chapter will be complete drama.  Love you all❤️