Chapter 6 ( Waking up and questions )

Y/N pov :

I waked up my head is still spinning , I looked over the room and see Lorraine and Ed on couch sleeping and Judy lying next to me making trying to get up my own not wanting to distrub them but fails glass slipped away from my weak hand and falls on ground making enough noise to wake them up " Y/N " Judy help me back on bed and Lorraine and Ed rushed towards bed sitting near me " Y/N , you good I was so horribly worried for you " Lorraine said tears streaming down her face " Don't cry Lorraine , it's not your fault..none of us did anything wrong " I said wiping her tears away " But , how it happened ? And who did this ? " Ed asked with concernd face " I think I can hide it forever from you all but no....I was wrong , whom I feared to take name of by thinking if I take his name he will come back to harm you all and me...Is back filled with something cannot understand in perfect definition...I was afraid from depths of my heart to take his name...The demon I defeat with my previous companions is back for Janet and his revenge from me that he gives name of love to misguide us " I said as my heart aches remembering every moment of my past " A demon ? , You have to tell us your past without knowing it probably that demon cannot be defeated " Judy said supporting me to sit as lorraine and Ed nodded...I sighs heavily looking in their eyes it have hope in them to be saved from this danger only I am known to .......

It begins from.....

To be continued