Irresistible

Minho was at home, alone. The other members were doing their own things in different places and there was no telling when any of them were going to be home. Minho didn't really have much to do that day so he just stayed at home and chilled.

Minho was just watching some YouTube when suddenly, he felt really horny. There wasn't really any reason why he was so horny but he just jerked off so it could go away. No one was home anyway so he didn't worry about anyone hearing him.

After he finished jerking off he still didn't feel satisfied. He didn't know what to do, he didn't know why he was still so horny after jerking off. He was focusing on all of his body parts except for one. He explored his body trying to find what needed to be satisfied and gently caressed his hole. "Ah~!" Minho moaned covering his mouth in shock while also finding the cause of his horniness.

Minho was always a top and never had to deal with such a thing. Minho didn't carry a dildo with him and didn't have anything to do, until he realized he could finger himself. "I could never do such a thing, I'm a top! Tops don't do that.." Minho then continued to watch his YouTube video to try and ignore the feeling.

After 20 minutes of watching YouTube, he was so horny that he couldn't ignore it. He was as hard as stone and still didn't dare to finger himself. After a few minutes it became irresistible to ignore and prayed that none of the members would come home and find Minho like this.

Minho slowly took off his pants, lubed his fingers, and circled around his hole being scared to put in his finger. He was so horny he just didn't care anymore and shoved one finger into him "HNGH~!"

Minho was feeling a bit more satisfied from before but still wanted more. Then he pushed in another finger, "AH~!! I s-still need, more~!" He entered a third finger. "Ngh~ T-this isn't enough.." He entered a fourth finger still feeling unsatisfied.

He would try to reach for his prostate but his fingers were too short. Minho looked around the room for something bigger, thicker and longer. Nothing could be found. Desperate to find something he could put in his hole, he looked through his members rooms and found a dildo in one of their drawers. He looked at it, gulping at its size and thickness.

Minho immediately shoved the dildo up his ass. "NGH~" He moaned loudly at the insane amount of pleasure he was getting. Bouncing up and down on it, getting faster every bounce. "M-mngh~" he was lost in the pleasure and couldn't stop moaning.

Minho moved at certain angle making the dildo hit his prostate. "AUGH~!!!"

While Minho was in his own world, Jisung had came home. "Hello? Anyone home?" Jisung asked but got no answer and instead heard a moan from afar. As he walked closer to Minho's room he found out that he was the source of the moaning and squelching he heard. Minho still thinking he was home alone jumped at the sound of Jisung's voice behind him.

"You having fun there Minho?" Jisung asked him leaning on the doorframe. "W-when did y-you come home?!" Minho asked a bit embarrassed from what he was doing. "Just now, but why don't I help you there?" Jisung went up to Minho seeing his cute red ears. He could've never thought that a top could be such a bottom. Jisung kissed him, biting his bottom lips for entrance into his mouth. Minho was scared for what would happen if Jisung topped him and Jisung said something that almost felt like he read his mind. "Don't worry baby, I'm just returning the favor from all those times you topped me. I won't hurt you, I promise."