Switch

"Fuck."

As Jisung gets up he looks under the covers to find his boner poking out of his pants.

The members and him had just finished promoting their new song on Music Core and Jisung wanted to watch his boyfriend's fancam, causing him to have this painful boner.

Jisung has been craving for Minho to touch him and watching his fancam just made him want it more. He gets up and walks over to Minho's room. He knocks on the door and slowly opens it and sees Minho focused on the computer, probably doing some work.

"Min~~" Jisung calls out to the boy.

"Mmh?" Minho hums as an answer, still focused on his work.

"Are you still doing work? How about you take a break and we can have some fun." Jisung suggests while climbing onto Minho's lap. Minho tries to stay focused as Jisung rubs on him.

"Ji, not now." Minho tries to push the horny boy off him but fails.

"Please? For me?" Jisung begs once again.

Minho sighs and then turns off the computer.

"Fine." Minho then picks up Jisung and throws him onto the bed, beginning to make out with the boy.

As the boys make out, Jisung gets an idea and flips them over making Minho under him.

"Oh? What's this?" Minho smirks at Jisung knowing what he's trying to do. Jisung ignores the question and puts his knee in between Minho's legs, grinding it against his clothed dick.

Minho pulls Jisung away from him, stopping him from continuing to grind his knee on him.

"You're the bottom. You can only be a bottom." Minho states, teasing Jisung.

"What?! I can be a top!" Jisung contradicts.

"Okay, then, prove it." Minho takes off his pants and spreads his legs for Jisung to see.

"Go on. Fuck me. Fuck me 'till I can't think. Fuck me 'till I'm only thinking about you and your dick." Jisung blushes at his words but takes on the challenge.

Jisung then slowly puts his fingers into Minho ass causing Minho to whimper at the feeling. As Jisung picks up the pace Minho begins to start breathing hard. He didn't expect him to actually do it and for it to feel so good.

Jisung sees Minho's reaction and goes deeper, spreading his fingers to stretch out his hole. Hearing Minho's moans and seeing him so frail turned Jisung on.

Jisung removed his fingers making Minho wince at the emptiness and then shoved his cock into Minho not giving the boy a chance to breathe. As Jisung thrusts into Minho, Minho moans grow, causing Jisung to become faster.

"K-kiss me." Jisung immediately obeys and begins kissing the moaning boy. As they make out, Jisung starts playing with Minho's nipples, causing Minho to arch his back.

Oh, how good Minho felt. It was like heaven for him. For Jisung's first time doing this thing, it was amazing.

Jisung separated his lips from the boy to look at his masterpiece. Minho was trembling, his hair was sticking onto his forehead, and he had drool coming out his mouth, with his tongue sticking out a bit. Minho had never looked better.

Minho whimpered once more at the feeling of Jisung growing within him making Jisung start thrusting faster into him.

"I'm gonna.. c-cum!" Minho's eyes were beginning to roll back from the insane amount of pleasure he was receiving.

"Me too.." As Jisung said that they both had came at the same time.

Jisung pulled out, letting his cum drip out of Minho. He then went to go kiss the boy, cupping his face and capturing him in a sweet kiss.

"You did well.. a little too well." Minho smiled at Jisung.

"I could tell." Jisung teased Minho causing him to blush and hit Jisung playfully.

Jisung then kissed him again before they both knocked out on the bed next to each other.

//

650 words

yayyy another story finished!! sorry for being inactive! ive been busy with school but now that summer started i will try to post more!! hope u all liked this sorry that its a little short but tysm for 4k! luv u all 💗