chapter 3:TSS

The car drove up to a big building and stopped right by a big brown double doorway. Hope stepped out first and put her hand out to help me. I look around and suddenly feel a warmth surround me like I know this place but yet I'd never come here before." I take her hand and she walks me to the door. I can't help but feel this overwhelming sense of comfort as I walk through the door. There's a room full of kids running around laughing some doing spells and some using vamp speed. I look at hope and smile. "Is it everything you dreamed?" She says looking into my eyes. "I...I think it is." I say taking hold of her ither hand. She stares down at them and time goes slow for a moment. She tucks her hair behind her ear and licks her teeth smiling at me. I edge a little closer to her face. "HI." I jump back away from her. A blonde girl jumps onto hopes back. "I'm lizzie hopes...BEST friend." Hope rolls her eyes and let's go of my hands. "Lizzie you can help with the tour. We all smile and walk off. The tour was amazing and I loved every part of tss it was amazing.we stop at a big wooden door." This room is the one of an original owner of this house." Hope says as she opened the door "Stefan Salvatore one of the original salvatore brothers." I take a step into the room and look around. "This is beautiful!" I say stunned looking at all the old yet beautiful detail on the walls. Hope steps a little further into the room. " this could all be yours Cupcake..." She stands there waiting for a reply Lizzie practically perched on her shoulder.
I stare at bith of them and think to myself. This is all amazing and all I've ever needed but...I swore to stay away from my supernatural side I wanted to be normal. "Hope I...I can't." She nods and takes my hand. "That's your decision and I respect it but I would've lobed if you had stayed." She walks out of the room closing the door allowing me to be on my own. I feel an overwhelming wave of guilt hit me. This is something she truly wanted and I truly wanted so why couldn't I just stay.i clench my fists and I quickly shout her name "HOPE WAIT!" she turns and faces me smiling. "I'm staying...I really do wnat to stay." She doesn't allow me to fully finish before she's running up to hug me. Her arms wrap around my kneck and she has to go on her tiptoes to fully reach me. I can smell her sweet yet floral smell fill my nostrils and her warm face against mine. I pull my head back and our lips are inches away,her breath hot on mine. Her green eyes staring deeper and deeper into my soul. She tucks a strand of hair behind my ear and smiles. She places a soft kiss on my cheek. "Im happy you're staying with me." She pulls herself away slowly letting me savour every last minute of her warmness on my body. "OK enough you two love birds...if she's going to stay she needs some stuff and this room still has the stench of boy leftover." Hope nods. " don't worry we can sort everything else later." She turns back to me again. "We need to celebrate." She winks and grips my hand.

We arrive at the mystic grill and there is a table with balloons and banners and there's music and lights and people dancing everywhere. I look to the end of the table and see Elena and Damon sat down damon with a bourbon and elena drinking a small glass of orange juice and next to them "STEFANIE" I scream running towards the 3 of them. She jumps up and puts her arms out. Me and stefanie had grown up together like sisters almost with me working with her mom from a pretty young age she would always be there and as it was just her and me we always found the time to play together. "What are you all doing here?" I say as I fall into her arms. Elena stands up and puts and arm on stefs shoulder. We found out you're starting at the salvatore school. Omg it only just hit me Mr and Mrs Salvatore, STEFANIE SALVATORE. "Wait so is it like a family thing or something." I say super confused. Damon laughs and puts his hand out to shake mine as if we were meeting the first time. "Damon salvatore, one of the original salvatore brothers." I stare at him trying to figure out if he's joking. I laugh "Damon if you were you'd be like hundreds of years old..." everyone there starts laughing. "We weren't sure weather to tell you but you obviously weren't sure weather to tell us we're u Tilly." Elena says laughing still. Tell them what I think. " what my mom is trying to say is you didn't know they were former vampires but they also didn't know until a few moths ago that you were a heretic." My heart drops and my brain feels slightly fried. Elena and Damon go on the explain the story about everything that happened and how they came to send me off the the school.we all sit down in the booth together me sat next to hope and stefanie while the adults sit at the other end " I can't believe I never knew this." I say now feeling more comfortable. " I had a few suspicions." Elena says. "When you started working blood bags went missing pretty fast." She laughs. Damon nudges her. "And there's not only one celebration tonight... she raises her glass." Stef giggles "me and damon are expecting our second daughter next May."she says proudly. Ric stands up and gives damon a firm hug. And I stand to hug elena. "Congrats babe." I say holding the small bump that I thought was a few to many bread rolls. She laughs at hope just sat in a bit of shock but then she laughs back. "Congratulations elena" she says standing to hug her aswell rubbing her thigh on the back of mine making me feel every nerve exploding. To new beginnings I say in my head.