theres no way the new coach is gonna be any better

JADE: Yeah- Yeah your welcome.
*She walks back outside clearly mad but doesn't do or say anything, she just sits back down next to Bax*
☆彡
*Me and Summer start running along the beach with our surfboards toward Poppy and Bodhi who are waiting with their surfboards too as Bodhi and Poppy squeal at us walking*
BODHI: I see it but I don't believe it!
*Bodhi says talking to Summer as Poppy says to me*
POPPY: Jade Torres is officially frothing! Take it offff!
*We all laugh and run into the water and start surfing and having fun and falling into the waves (some)*
TIME SKIP, AT ANCHOR COVE SPORTS CENTRE
MANU: Okay, okay! Let's go, let's go, let's go!
*He says to me, Summer, Ari, Poppy, Marlon, and Bodhi who are all in his car as he drives up to the centre*
MANU: Get up, get up, get up! Ears wide open, yeah? And no backchat.
*He says as we all get out the van/car (😭)*
MANU: It's hard enough teaching you guys as it is.
ARI: Cheers, Manu.
*Ari says as we watch him drive away*
JADE: Poor Manu.
BODHI: I know. It's so unfair.
JADE: There's no way the new coach'll be better.
*We all say while still standing there as we see Wren walking down the stairs as she waves at us and I roll my eyes*
WREN: In here, team!
*She says as Bodhi starts to walk to where she is but we all wait a second and Ari starts to walk*
SUMMER: Go on. Run to her.
ARI: Is there a problem?
JADE: Your awesome girlfriend talked bad about her to me, called her an entitled brat and shit.
*Me and Poppy walk to where Bodhi and Wren are and start walking*
WITH ARI & SUMMER
SUMMER: Thanks, Jade.
ARI: Seriously?
SUMMER: Said it when Jade was on her way to go back outside when she was inside, everything she said was intense.
ARI: Well, I'm sure she didn't mean it.
SUMMER: Please. Give me your interpretation.
ARI: She was probably just surprised. None of us were a sub or even made the State Team after our first year of surfing.
SUMMER: So, what, she's intimidated by my crazy natural talent?
ARI: So American, and don't get too excited, your a sub.
SUMMER: Whatever. Just tell her to drop the jealous girl friend act. It's basic, even for Shorehaven.
*They walk inside to where everyone else who made the team is (& Marlon)*
WREN: Hey!
*She says running to Ari and Summer and hugging Summer as I stay next to Poppy and roll my eyes*
WREN: Im so glad you're here.
SUMMER: Really?
WREN: Well, yeah.
*She says quickly kissing Ari and looking back at Summer*
SUMMER: We're teammates now.
*We hear a kick of something hitting a kicking thing (😭) that Griff was holding up for I guess our new coach as she kicks it hard making Griff grunt and fall to the ground*
SUMMER: Damn!
ELO RADIC: Okay, is everybody here? Great. I'm Elo Radic, your new coach.
WREN: And my sister.
*I whisper to Poppy*
JADE: Great.
*Elo starts talking as we're all doing something different that has to do with physical fitness*
ELO: Well, congratulations on making the Victorian State Team. It's no small feet. It's just a shame that you guys haven't brought home a National Title in, what is it, 20 years?
*I scoff and roll my eyes but continue doing squats*
WREN: Well, lucky for you, I coached Team Queensland to the winning podium three years running. The reality is, surfing is an individual sport.
*She continues going on and on until I notice a pink haired boy walk in, Bax. I smile at him and he smiles back*
ELO: And it's my job to work out what drives you, to bring out what our very best on the water.
GRIFF: Hey, coach, what's Sousa and Summer doing here? They didn't make the cut.
ELO: Marlon and Summer are our subs. Back-ups in case of injury. Or if I decide that you're out of your depth. Come on, guys! Let's go!
BAX: Ah, sorry, sis.
*He says taking off his glasses and tossing his stuff down and winking at me?*
BAX: Did I miss your big inspirational speech?
ELO: Burpees. Now. All of you. Until I say stop.
JADE: What happened to "surfings an individual sport"?
ELO: It's called accountability, Blondie. Burpees now.
*I roll my eyes and start doing burpees and about 5 minutes later Ari and Bax are doing a challenge to see who can climb the rope faster and I can't help but stare at Bax and loose focus of everything else*
ELO: Today is all about physical fitness...and identifying your strengths...and weaknesses. Come on, guys, let's go, let's go! Keep going! You've got this!
*She says to me and Wren who are doing (I FORGOT WHAT ITS CALLED) Yes! Push it! As she walks off. About 5 minutes later Griff throws some water on Poppy who's lifting a weight ball kinda next to Marlon who's jumping on a box thing.*
POPPY: Oi!
GRIFF: What? You looked hot.
*He does it again*
POPPY: Oi!
*She acts like she's about to hit him with the ball and smiles*
MARLON: Oi! What's your problem, man?
GRIFF: You want some too, Sousa?
MARLON: Yeah, try it, see what happens.
*He says stepping face to face with Griff as Poppy pushes them away from each other*
POPPY: Oh, my God, can you bozos just chill? We are literally on the same team right now.
GRIFF: Yeah, we're on the team. He's a sub.
*Marlon cracks his knuckles and Elo walks over*
ELO: Hey! You throw one punch, are you're out. Wouldn't be the first time, would it, Marlon?
*I scoff at what she said and continue working out*
ELO: I do my homework. Back to work.
GRIFF: Nice try. Nice try. That was cute. I guess he holds a grudge.
*Everyone continues working out*
☆彡
word count: 1010