I'm saying you tried to make this whole situation about you!

*We go in the water and the guy is driving a jet ski and Summer & Poppy are on the back and Wren is on the surfboard connected to it as they get separate shots of me surfing*
YOUR PICTURES !
☆彡
*Summer, Poppy, & Wren get in the water and start to surf with me and they take some pictures*

*We go in the water and the guy is driving a jet ski and Summer & Poppy are on the back and Wren is on the surfboard connected to it as they get separate shots of me surfing*YOUR PICTURES !                                       ☆彡*Summer, Poppy, &...

& A LOT MORE!
☆彡
*Dice takes photos of Bodhi flipping her hair as she looks back at us surfing*
DICE: Eyes back here. Face to me.
*She is holding a pink surfboard and posing with it*
DICE: Uh... Okay? Eyes on me.
*He takes lots of photos*
DICE: Alright, let's try with the board beside you now.
*She nods and puts the board beside her*
DICE: Three-quarters to me, hand on your hip.
*She puts her hair behind her ear*
DICE: Actually, do the hair thing - that's great. Yep. Right. Got that.
*He stops and then walks up to her*
DICE: You know what, let's...
*He grabs the board and lays it away from them*
DICE: Lets ditch the board 'cause I'm not really buying it. I'll get you down in the sand. Let's get one with nature, okay?
*Bodhi still stays standing up*
DICE: Bodhi, come on, we're losing light. I need you to switch on.
*She sits on the sand*
DICE: Okay, vibe is like, you are an exotic creature who's exploring paradise, okay?
BODHI: Are you serious?
DICE: Yep. Trust the process, it's gonna turn out great, I promise you.
*He starts taking photos*
BODHI: Look, I really think if I could surf, I could give you something better.
*She stands up*
DICE: Look, Bodhi, I've seen you surf, okay?
*He stands up too*
DICE: It's clear Subtropix only singed you 'cause they needed diversity. This is gonna look great, okay? So you just need to go with me on this. Back down.
*She hesitates but goes back down on the sand*
DICE: And you look amazing. The lights behind you, got wet sand... This is gonna be a million bucks.
*She sets one leg up and lays down with her elbows slightly holding her up*
DICE: That is my ocean princess right there!

NOW JADE, BODHI, WREN, POPPY, & SUMMER ARE ALL INSIDE
*Bodhi explained everything he said to us as me and Poppy are sitting on the ground and Wren & Bodhi are sitting next to each other and Summer is sitting on a one person chair*
BTW UR OUTFIT

NOW JADE, BODHI, WREN, POPPY, & SUMMER ARE ALL INSIDE*Bodhi explained everything he said to us as me and Poppy are sitting on the ground and Wren & Bodhi are sitting next to each other and Summer is sitting on a one person chair*BTW UR OUTFIT

-OPTIONAL!-
☆彡
BODHI: It was how he said it. And they only signed me for "diversity"? Like, I don't know what that means. I've been working so hard to prove to them that I'm worth backing all the way to the tour, that I could be a world champ! I feel like I'm in this box with them, and when he said all that stuff, I feel like he just put the lid back on that box.
SUMMER: He shouldn't have made you feel that way. He's a racist creep.
WREN: Yeah, Bodes, you're being too nice.
SUMMER: I actually agree.
*Bodhi looks at both me & Poppy*
WREN: You know what? I think you should demand surf shots in your next contract.
SUMMER: Sure, long term, but we should warn Molly so she doesn't hire him again.
POPPY: I'll go with you if you want.
WREN: Guys, we're just groms to them. The last thing we need is a reputation for being difficult.
SUMMER: Us? What about him and his reputation?
*Bodhi sighs and looks at us again*
SUMMER: We should, like, call him out on socials. I don't know, get him cancelled.
BODHI: Summer, he's one of the biggest surf photographers in the country.
POPPY: Guys, you are not listening! Bodhi what do you want?
BODHI: I just wanna surf.
SUMMER: And that's fine to do later, but now we have to go big! Trash his room, fill his camera bag with shellfish.
JADE: Uh-Summer unhinged revenge schemes are a hard no.
BODHI: I agree.
WREN: Summer, respectfully, this is something we've been working toward since we were kids.
JADE: Okay- Wren you can't get all mad because me and Summer are good at something?! Like- why are you so mad we're good at surfing. You just tried to make this all about yourself.
WREN: I'm sorry what? If we go trashing rooms, Subtropix are gonna drop us.
JADE: Okay I understand that. I never said I agreed with Summer? I'm saying you tried to make this whole situation about you!
SUMMER: Okay, Wren, respectfully, I can't believe we're talking about doing nothing. You can't let him treat you like this.
*Summer turns her attention to Bodhi*
BODHI: Summer, I'm a Black girl who surfs. This isn't the first time someone's made me feel like I don't belong.
JADE: Bodhi you can't take your anger out on Summer, Summer I do not agree with your idea at all but Bodhi really? She's just trying to stand up for you.
BODHI: Why do you keep defending her like this?
JADE: Um- hello she's my sister.
BODHI: I need to deal with this in my own way and you both need to respect that.
JADE: "Your own way" Is you saying you're gonna do nothing. And did I not just say I didn't agree with Summers idea?!
*I adjust the way I'm sitting on the floor angrily and rest my hands on the pillow that is on my legs*
BODHI: Let me deal with it.
SUMMER: I'll stay in my own lane.
*Summer gets up and walks off and Poppy puts her hand on Bodhi's leg and I roll my eyes and put the pillow back on the couch and walk off*

IN MY ROOM
*I decide to text Bax because I have no idea what else to do*
JADE: Hey what are u doing?
read at 9:25pm
*After an hour he still doesn't reply so I set my phone down and watch TV*

And then one random night, When everything changes, You won't reply, And we'll go back to Strangers.✩

WITH ARI
*He sits up and starts to squish his stress ball until Thommo walks in*
THOMMO: Whoof. You didn't waste any time. You brought the whole shop home.
*Thommo jokes with Ari*
ARI: Nuh.
THOMMO: Wanna go for a surf in the morning, mate? Clear the head?
ARI: Yep. Okay.
THOMMO: You wake me when you're ready.
ARI: Yeah.
*Thommo leaves and Ari continues to squish his ball until he sees a incoming video call from Summer so he sets his ball down and lays down*

WITH SUMMER
*She sits up in her bed and starts to fix up her hair until Ari picks up*
ARI: Hey.
SUMMER: Do you think I'm a good friend?
ARI: Um... To me? Or in general?
SUMMER: Ari.
ARI: You have your moments. You're loyal. And you stand up for the people you really care about.
SUMMER: So Im not a bulldozing train wreck who never knows her place?
ARI: Ohh. Barely ever.
*Summer smiles at the phone*
ARI: Do you think Im boring vanilla ice-cream?
SUMMER: That depends. Are we talking with or without toppings?
ARI: Summer.
SUMMER: No, Ari. You're not boring. You're, um... salted caramel. A people pleaser, but with complexity.
ARI: Reckon I can use that in my socials? That you write, manage, and shoot all the content for?
SUMMER: So you signed the contract?
ARI: You're looking at Blu Gravity's next big thing.
SUMMER: No. No way, that was too lame. You have to say it again with some actual feeling.
ARI: Nope.
☆彡
word count: 1274