9 pt1

MATTEO POV

"Lo apprezzo, cugino (I appreciate this, cousin)" swiftly glancing over , before focusing back on the damply lit dark road.

He nods staying focus on the many trees we pass.
Xander has always been a quiet boy for the most part, I looked after him like a little brother. Our bond due to Don Caputo his father/ my uncle.

The Caputo's believed in la famiglia è tutto  (family is everything). Without family who can we trust and rely upon.

Pulling into Aeipatia parking lot very beautiful place, perfect for scenery. My family has been known to come here time to time, both here and back in New york. But I personally think the one in here was the best, much bigger plus the lake near the back. The food is outstanding along with the aesthetic and highly romantic with the right person. I've brought Cami here once,very rememberable night.

I didn't really know much about her sister personally yet. Cami told me a few things about her how she basically raised her and she was very protective of her. But the little I could pick up she was the polar opposite of Cami introverted, reserved ,blunt,and monotone. Cami was bright, outgoing, extrovert , soft with words. Most I knew so far of her sister was she held a very intense stare, I just know she'd get Xander together.
Shit she intimidated me just a bit and I'm a grown man who's seen a lot.
Cracking a grin to my thoughts, catching the attention of Xander

"Cosa?"

"Niente cugino, prendiamo il nostro tavolo. saranno qui tra poco.(Nothing cousin, let's get our table. they'll be here shortly)". Assuring ,reaching behind the seat grabbing the bouquet of wine red roses that sat there for Mia ragazza (my girl).

"Veramente ? (Really)"

" Assolutamente sì, vinci le donne con il fascino. hai molto da imparare. (Absolutely, you win women with charm. you have much to learn.)" Stepping out the car, feeling his glare through the car windshield. Beginning to head in, hearing the car door shortly foot steps followed...

"Buonasera signor Matteo, your reservation is held right this-. Oh my apologies Buonasera signor Caputo" the hostess woman tilting her head down to the podium, she stood behind,nervously apologizing seeing Alexander appear beside me.  Many people here knew who we were especially Xander for Don Caputo's crazy stunts although he believed in family. He was an unhinged man very powerful unhinged man. Reasons to why Alexander is the way he is and this woman knew who's son she had forgotten to greet.

Clearing her throat the short woman leads us to the back of the restaurant , which I insisted with reservation. Ravishing spot the night sky beaming upon the table from the open windows giving us a view of the body of water down below. The aroma of authentic Italien cibo and dim lighting.

" Our wine specials this evening are Brunello di Montalcino DOCG & Vernaccia di San Gimignano. If I can get your drinks started your cameriere should be with you shortly."  Placing menus along the table staying focus on the table. Clearly tense from Xander basically eyeing the women down.

" Grazie, I'll do a bottle of Brunello di Montalcino on the rocks, fizzante on the side." She turns to Xander who sat to my left

"Whisky" He plainly stated, I wasn't fazed at his choice of drink , at 19 I did more than just whisky. To be honest it was normal for a family like ours to start drinking pretty early.