1

Sovida POV:

My name is sovida and I am 17 Im very antisocial because of the stuff that I've been through as a child. An the stuff from my childhood also caused me to live with my sister.

She has been taking care of me ever since I was 14 so yea that's that .

But right now we are loading the moving truck because. we are moving too California, my sister got a good paying Job there .

I am scared because I mean we're moving in the middle of the school year and it's not like I have friends anyway here. But it's still going to be new people the factor of that just stresses me out
So I just don-.

"SOVIDA help!!!!!" My sister Cami screams knocking me out my thoughts.

" With what!?" I scream back "With this box it heavy as hell." Cami said wiping fake sweat off her forehead .

I chuckled helping with the box, that wasn't even that heavy but what do I expect she's a big drama queen.

"That was the last box." Cami said as we put the heavy box ( hint sarcasm) in the moving truck.

"I can't believe we're really moving." I said looking back at our old apartment.

It really wasn't anything nice but it was our home so. I guess we have to make a new home which was sad for me to think of. Because we had so many memories here.

I think Cami noticed my gloomy face
"We can make new memories V at the new place okay , I'll miss this crappy place too." Cami giving me a soft smile with soft eyes hugging me then getting in the car.

I nodded to myself accepting leaving here for good. Getting in the car also, I had to get comfortable because this is going to be a 43 hour drive straight.
Cami thought we needed the bonding time, plus Cami has always loved driving for long period's along with road trips. "She's such a Sagittarius" I think smiling to myself

43 hours later

"WAKE UP WE ARE HERE!" Cami screams in my ear which makes me jump the fuck awake of course.

"You have to stop doing that." I say making her laugh.
"Well how else are you going to get up."

"please let's just get in this house please ". yawning out while stretching, we ONLY made two stop the whole drive. Cami played loud ass music the last two hours to keep herself awake.

"Ok,ok but we at least need to get a few boxes ok?." I just nod agreeing while starting to grab the uhaul key to unlock the back so we can unload but I was suddenly hit.

By the hot wind of California, it was really different here so far I'm sure it'll only be more things that'll be that way, I start taking my jacket off because.
It's not really hot that in New York around this time so I'm not really used to this California weather just yet.

"I don't like to be hot so yea let's start getting boxes in the house."
30 minutes passed

We got the boxes in the house I was so in awe of the place. It was a lot bigger than are last place Cami gave me a quick tour of the house then showered and crashed. The place came with bed frames so all we had to do was wipe the bed frames down. Add our mattress which was super convenient for us.

Now i'm getting ready to get in the shower, so I can go to bed! I'm tried.  side note I think
I'm really starting to like this house because me and Cami don't have to share one bathroom I have my own. We haven't shared a bathroom since I was 13

Isn't that crazy?

I found the box with my speaker in it so I can listen to my music while.
Showering one of my favorite things to do.

So after getting a few things set up in my room,bathroom like my bed , closet , drawers and putting some of my clothes up to have after my shower. Adding some soaps and my oral care to the bathroom.

I walk back to my bathroom stripping out of my clothes getting into my new shower ,did I tell u I have a walk in shower! Cami's job hooked us up!

                       •••

I cut the water off , the water pressure felt so good on my back putting on my body routine which is Shea butter my glistening motion lotion. I put on a big T-shirt

"off to bed we go." I say to myself