2

Rejection

For the first time ever, she got rejected.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

"I said I'd see you around, Kōshi."

A rosy color appeared on the boy's cheek and he quickly looked away, away from Airis magical eyes who makes everyone fall head over heels for her.

But only seconds later, the team captain, Daichi Sawamura called for the team and the grey haired boy quickly pulled away.

———

Airi did what her friend asked her to do and later she walked home alongside Ritsuki and his band.
"See y'all tomorrow! Have fun at practice.", Airi smiled before opening the door to her home.

"I'm home!", the girl shouted. She took of her shoes and went into her room, to change out of her uniform.

She ran down the stairs into the kitchen where her mother was standing. "How was school darling?", she asked. "It was fine. Like always.", Airi replied while she was tiptoeing around her mom, trying to figure out what is for dinner. "Stop that Airi. You can just ask. We will have curry today.", her mother giggled.
"Oh my favorite!", Airi smiled. "Yes I know. Will you bring me your bento box? I will put it in the dishwasher."

Airi didn't remember bringing her lunch bag home.
"Oh shit. Mom I left it in the school gym!", she sighed. "Oh that's bad. Go grab it real quick. It isn't far.", her mom replied. "Okay. Fine."

She put on her shoes again and grabbed a jacket, before heading to school once again. She had her hair braided down on one side and she was wearing sweatpants with a hoodie.

After a short walk, she arrived at school. It was dark outside and the only light came from the gym. She carefully opened the door and stuck her head into the gym. There were only a few people left. Actually 3. Two first graders who were still practicing and Sugawara who was packing up.

Airi quickly walked in and the grey haired boy looked at her with confusion. Airi just waved at the confused boy and went straight for her lunch bag, which was laying in a corner of the gym. She grabbed that bag and headed for the exit.

At the same time, Sugawara finished packing and was also heading to the door. Airi did a little jog and caught up with him. "Helloo~ how was practice?", she grinned. "Oh umm..it was good.", Sugawara murmured.

"You know Kōshi I don't bite. So will you talk to me like a normal person?", she said, feeling a bit annoyed. "We're practically in two different worlds tho. I don't really like the drama between the popular people so I'd rather avoid any conversation with you and also..you're beautiful but for me, it's about personality.", Suga sighed.

It took a moment for the girl, to realize what just happened. For the first time ever, she got rejected. But her ego doesn't allow her to give up.

Whatever it takes. She will make him fall for her.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Second chapter!
This one's bit short but the next one will definitely be longer! Hope y'all enjoyed it. Stay tuned for the next chapter. It's prolly coming in 2-4 days!

~teddy