Yeonjun's POV | 20

**TIME JUMP >> FAST FORWARD, ABOUT ONE MONTH.**

*in Yeonjun's apartment*

Beomgyu's recovery journey went by so much sooner than I had expected it to, but I'm so glad he's gone back to normal. He's still gets horny at the sight of me, (who wouldn't?), and he's good to go places on his own, as long as it's not in an unfamiliar area, which is completely understandable.

But he still worries me sometimes. As much as he wants to be with me, I can't help but feel like  he wants to take a break...

"Yeonjun? I need to talk to you!" He called from the TV room.

"I'll be right there!"

I'm dreading the conversation we're about to have.

I finally made it to where he was, and say down on the floor in front of him.

"What is it?"

"I've been thinking, since the, uhh... incident... and that whole thing happened because of me Yeonjun."

"W-what do you mean baby? What do you mean?? Beom—"

His eyes began to well up with tears.

"Yeonjun, you're the toughest guy at university, and I'm probably amongst the weakest there! On top of that, I'm fucking gay! Of course they would come for me! You keep worrying about me and it makes me feel really bad Yeonjun."

"I'm fucking gay too!"

"Yeah but people leave you alone 'cause you're bisexual... the point is, I can't stand to see you fucking stressed out anymore!"

"Beomgyu, you're speaking nonsense! Nothing has happened since that day, we're fine!"

"Listen to me! We both know I rely on you for so much shit!" He shouted, even louder than before. His neck was so red from straining his voice, and his voice started to crack.

"And if I wasn't there with you? What would you do?!"

"Exactly! I'm a fucking burden to you! You constantly think about me! How you need to help me out, and how you need to protect me from everything! Like you're a goddamn caretaker?!"

He stood up and his eyes shot down at me.

"That's because I fucking love you, Beomgyu!" I screamed at him, also standing up.

He looked me into my eyes, tears running from his, and took a deep breath, preparing himself to say something.

"Don't fucking say it. I won't let you follow through with it." I snapped at him.

"Yeonjun..."

"Beomgyu shut up."

"I need to break up with you."

"No. You won't do that."

He moved around me and went to my room and I followed him. He began to begin angrily pack up all his belongings. He had his suitcase open on the bed, and all his clothes were folded neatly and aligned in rows. I got up behind him, pushing him further over the bed, and in one swipe, swiped off all his stuff off the bed.

"YEON— MPH!"

I covered his mouth from behind, muffling his voice. I let go and spun him around, throwing him back onto the bed in his back so I was now on top of him.

"You fuck— mph!"

I put my hand back over his mouth, and this time he licked me. Yeah, that's not gonna work. His tongue felt good.

"You're not going anywhere." I said sternly.

I removed my hand again, and the first thing he said was "I'm sorry," with tears still running down the sides of his face.

"Please tell me you didn't mean it." My voice started cracking too and some of my tears met Beomgyu's face. He shook his head.

He brought his hands up to my face and wiped my tears away before pulling me down into a deep, passionate kiss. Each time he turned his head, a small, graceful whimper would escape his lips. "I'm so sorry Yeonjun." He said in between kisses.

"Remember what I said I would to to you if you pulled another dumbass stunt?" I growled at him in a raspy voice.

His body relaxed, and he asked me lustfully, almost moaning, "what are you gonna do Yeonjun?~"

"Take everything off first." I demanded, before getting and walking over to my dresser. I reached in and grabbed the same ropes he was too afraid to use on our first night. "Remember these?" I asked. He no longer looked terrified at the fact I was about to restrain him lilke he did that night, but rather, it almost seemed like he was gravitating toward them like a magnet.

Damn this got me going. Seeing him all desperate like this always got my blood rushing, and my dick hardening. But I can't fuck him just yet... I need to punish him first.

His whole body was fucking radiating and his body was so bare. All my markings were gone. You know what that means.

I took my shirt off, keeping my sweats on, and helped push him back to the headboard. "Stay still." I said, and he nodded. His eyes stayed locked on mine during the entire process of my tying him up. One arm, then the next one.

I looked down at him proudly, like I had just won something. His upper body was stretched to the headboard, and I could see the faint outlines of his ribs and obliques. His dick was already dripping.

"Just tell me when you need me to stop. I don't want to cause any real harm baby."

"Okay~" he said, already panting, already getting a kick at my dominance.

"Do you trust me?"