Death thinks their funny.

Y/n pov

"Hello Mistress." A voice that most would describe unnerving said as I looked over to an old friend of mine. Death itself,
"Hello old buddy. What you want to talk about, we both know you only bring me into this relm to speak privately." I asked a bit worried that something bad was going to happen.
"I've seen you have been a bit, bored lately. So I ahve decided to send you to a world with Yuu." Death said in his normal tone and looking away simce he knows I heard him only mention me and Yuu, a squib, and not the rest of the court.
"And that is wear? And do i get to atleast grab my things?" I said a bit annoyed but now i can't exactly stop them. He just nodded and sent me back to the normal realm, so i grabbed my stuff and told Winky, my personal house elf, to grab Kaleb, Kara, and Katie and put them in the trunk. Its one of those large apartment trunks, 7 compartments. A libary that you just have to type in a book type and you'll see all that you have or the book name and it will appear, a potions lab[high quality], study area, dueling practice area, then the apartment one that has the remaining 3 things, a kitchen that has re-stocking charms, a living room that has areas for all my familiars, and the bedrooms, i have the master which I've designed and tailored to me alongwith a walk in closet with all my clothes, and some guest rooms. But after Winky popped out to do what I asked of her I called Nimoue and Astra, my snake familiars, that are by the way my main ones. So after Winky came back I sent her inside the trunk and srunk it, they wouldn't get hurt and but some charms and spells on it beofre putting in it my pocket. They went into there smaller forms so they could stay with me and went outside to look at the night sky. While doing so, a carriage with two half skeleton black horses pulling it came up to me. "I guess this is what Death ment hmm? Well then dears lead the way." I said as i pet the horses and got into the back of the carrage and started to feel sleepy.