Little did he know

*first day of school*

1st person pov:

It is Monday 2nd of October and we have school. The Sully family have been here for a week and we are close with them. It's almost like we have know them our whole lives.

(Legit 1 week but ok)

Lo'ak has to sleep in my room until their house if finished being built. He's honestly so funny. We have pulled about 3 all nighters in that week. He has the most stupid laugh ever which makes me laugh 10 times harder every time. Im also close with Neteyam, Kiri, and Tuk. But I'm the closest with Lo'ak.

3rd person pov:

"Tsireya, wake up" Lo'ak whispers. She rolls around to face away from him. "Tsireya we have to get up now" he whispers again but louder. "Fine. I'm getting up" she says angry. Lo'ak stands up and waits for Tsireya to get up before he leaves the room. She lays still for another 3 minutes until Lo'ak hurls a pillow at Tsireya's head. "YOU BITCH!" She yells. He laughs which cause her to start laughing. "I'm getting up now" she says. "Good because it's school today" he says. "Shit, really?!" She says. He looks at her and makes a 'are you joking' face. "Jeez, I forgot she says. She gets up and walks over to Lo'ak. She looks up at him and says "please don't ditch me at school". He pits his arm around her shoulder and says "I won't, I promise". She smiles and he takes his arm away.

*1 hour passes*

" TSIREYA I SWEAR TO EYWA IF YOU DONT HURRY UP AND GET READY I AM WALKING WITHOUT YOU!!" Lo'ak says loudly while waiting for Tsireya outside the bedroom door. "IM ALMOST DONE BE PATIENT" She yells back. 3 minutes go by and she comes out finally. "Finally took you long enough" Lo'ak says. He looks her up and down and smiles. "What? Do I look bad?" She asks. "No, no you look good" he says. "Thanks. NOW LETS GO BEFORE WERE LATE!" She grabs her bag and runs to the door followed by Lo'ak.

Tsireya's outfit:

Lo'ak's outfit:

*they get to school* (In this au they have one class they do everything with except for special subjects art, music, food, drama, dance, etc)

(In this au they have one class they do everything with except for special subjects art, music, food, drama, dance, etc)

"Yo what class you in" Lo'ak asks Tsireya. "Im in Mrs Taula's class" she replies. "No way. Me too" he says. She smiles at him, he smiles back. "Let's go" tsireya says. While they are walking to class all these girls are whispering and Lo'ak is completely oblivious to that fact. Until some girl stops Lo'ak, even though he is clearly waking with someone. "Hey!" The girl says. Lo'ak looks at Tsireya and mouths 'help'. Tsireya can tell he doesn't wanna talk to her so she buts in and says "we have to get to class so he can't talk right now". "Yeah, sorry" Lo'ak says. "Uhh why are you letting this freak talk to me for you" the girl asks. Tsireya looks mad af. "Because.." he says. Tsireya doesn't know what to say either. Lo'ak looks at her and looks back at the girl and blurts out "shes my girlfriend, and frankly I'm only interested in her so please leave me alone and don't try to talk to me" he says. "Oh, sorry. Bye" says the girl. Lo'ak grabs Tsireya's hand and walks to class with her. "Lo'ak. Now people are gonna think we are dating" she says. "Good point" Lo'ak replies. "We are gonna have to tell her that it was a joke and not to tell everyone that we are dating" Tsireya says. He sighs and turns around. "Yo!" Lo'ak says. "Yes?" Says the girl. "I'm sorry but I was joking before we arent actually datong" Lo'ak says.

1st person pov:

Lo'ak is telling that girl that we aren't actually dating. Though I do like him. An itty bitty crush but I dont want people to think we are dating or anything when we aren't. Im watching Lo'ak. UHM, hes giving her his number. No way. This cannot be happening. 'Whatever it's not like he likes you back anyways. Calm down'. Lo'ak is coming back. *she takes a deep breath*

3rd person pov:

"Let's get to class quick Tsireya" Lo'ak says. "Ok" She replies. They walk quickly to class and take a seat together at the back of the classroom. "So what were you and that girl saying?" She asks. "Oh well her name is Ukura" he says. "And?" She asks. "And I got her number" he says. "Ohh woah cool" she says. Tsireya looks away and is sad inside about it. "Well, she is quite pretty" he says. "Cool" she says. "Yo Tsireya are you ok?" He asks. "Your response's are usually more long and bubbly" he says. "Yes, I'm ok just a bit tired" she says. "Ok if you say so" he says. The lesson starts and the teacher introduces herself then says "alright since it's the first day of school for this semester I'm going to let you guys have free time this period". The whole class exclaims out of excitement. Loak pulls out his phone and he has a notification.

"Omg Tsireya!" Lo'ak says excited

"Omg Tsireya!" Lo'ak says excited. "What is it?" Tsireya says. "Ukura asked me if I wanted to go see a a movie with her on Saturday" he says. "Oh cool" she replies. "What do I say?" He asks. "SAY YES!" She replies. Tsireya is tryna be supportive and sound happy but she knows deep down that this won't end well. "Ok. I SAID YES!" He exclaims. "Cool! Are you excited" She asks. "Yesss! You need to help me with what to wear and say" he says. "Ofc I'll make you majorly fine" she says. Little does he know he's making a bad decision he will soon regret.

Word count: 980