Finding Izuku

|izuku POV|

the scientist walks in and puts another needle in my neck. he holds it there not injecting it in me yet while he looks at some papers. it has black liquid in it. I sense a dozen other presences gathering outside of the building. master closes his folder and opens another one. the needle still in my neck starts tickling. I want to move my neck but don't. if I do the master might punish me. I feel vibrations. I look at master and see he's not sense it yet. of course he doesn't, he doesn't have my power. a big boom is heard- it's a familiar boom. master quickly injects it into my neck. suddenly I feel my muscles ache and tilt my head down. he laughs and the door bursts open. I jerk my head up and see a tired black haired man standing there. "hehe your too late eraser head!" master says. I look back at the man. he rushed forwards and master goes through his portal. I hear the man, eraser I believe, mutter shit under his breath. he stares at me, his eyes turn red and his hair stands up. I do a quick injury scan. "you're eyes are hurt." I tell him. he looks at me shocked. "are you friend? master brings some of his scientist friends over to also experiment on me. he says I'm his best creation!! he was really nice to you so you have to be a friend of his. he says not to allow anyone close unless it's him and his friends." I use one of my abilities to float him to me. "woah- umm. here." I set him down next to me and he unlocks me. I stand still. "master says not to move from this spot unless he lets me even when I get unlocked." I raise my hand to his eyes and he backs away a little. I float him back and heal his eyes. "master makes me heal all his friends injuries so I healed your eyes. you also seemed to get cut by flying debris when the boom happened so I healed that too. you probably didn't realize it with the adrenaline flowing through you." he gave me a confused but great full look. I nod my head. "well your master is a villain and so I'm rescuing you." eraser said. "are you a hero eraser?" he looked shocked at when I said his name. "is that not your name? or do you want me to call you master as well?" he shooked his head. "my name is shota aizawa. call me whatever you want." I nodded.

|aizawa POV|

the experiment pulled me behind him and he spread out his wings in a defensive way. and the door explodes. I hear him growl. "oi!! what the fuck you doing with our sensei?! give him the fuck back villain!!!" his wings lowered a bit. "v-villain? I'm not a v-villain. I'm protecting aizawa from you. you exploded the door. and have a very aggressive aura. and who are these other two people hiding by the door?" I was shocked to say the least. I pat his head and his wings lowered completely as he turned to me and gave a resting-ish face. I looked up at Bakugo who were completely shocked so was kirishima and Todoroki. I looked at them with pained expressions. the experiment looked up at me and then at the boys. "sorry, you must be Aizawa's friends. here let me help you." I saw his eyes change color quickly. The problem children floated up and over to us. His eyes changed color as he looked at each of them then they changed back to normal. He went to kirishima and healed his wounded arms. Went to Todoroki and healed his stab wound and got rid of his scar. "oi what the fuck you doing to us?! You better not fucking touch me!!!" Bakugo yelled out. But he immediately shut up when the experiment touched his thighs and moved to his stomach. "W-what are y-you doing?" He said his face completely red. Heh, gay panic. His wounds healed as well. But when he was done he released everyone except for Bakugo. He kept his hand over Bakugos stomach and lifted up his shirt to reveal abs. He turned redder, though I didn't think that was possible. The experiment then lifted his own gown/shirt.

|Bakugo POV|

He lifted his gown/shirt to reveal his boxers and abs. "Same stomach!" He said. I kinda paled as I saw all of his scars. "Y-your scars-" he tilted his head sideways then looked down at himself. "Oh, these aren't as much as I have in total. In fact this is probably one of my least hit spots." He runs a finger over his biggest scar that we can see. "This one is a burn." He drags his finger along to a bunch of little slit scars. "These are my stab scars." He dragged his finger closer to his chest and touched another scar al though this one was a tad bit different. It looked like a little hole that was stretched out over and over again. "This is one of the spots they stuck a needle in me. They do each spot everyday so it left a scar. I have more like these over my body." We were all pale at this. "That was just a little of the fun they had!" He said smiling. I gently hug him and I feel him stiffen. "what are you doing? Is this some sort of attack? No, this doesn't hurt. Are you draining my energy? No cause I still feel normal. What is this?" I started crying. I clung onto him just trying to comfort him though I'm pretty sure I'm the one needing comfort. I cried harder into him. He tried to hug me back but it was awkward for him. He just put his hands on my head. Aizawa gently grabbed one of his hands and he followed. I still clung to him like a coala. Ain't nobody gonna be able to remove me from him. Nevermind. We went outside and he picked me up and put me down. He stepped outside and freaked. "aaaahhh!!!" He hoped back inside. Then stuck his fingers outside. "Woah" he said the sun was hitting the tips of his fingers and he was amazed by it. I slightly smiled at his reaction. He was amazed by little things while the rest of the world took everything for granted. He's going to be my new reason to wake up everyday.

|Todoroki POV|

I looked at the boy, he was amazed by the warmth of the sun. I felt weird, mina said it was happiness and joy. I felt my lips make a weird shape. I think I was smiling. I pat his head and stepped outside. He looks at me like I was crazy. "Aren't you burning? This- light is really warm so it must be burning hot all over your body!!" I just chuckled at his little thought process. "Does it look like it's burning me?" He shook his head no then stuck his hand out completely. "Woah!" He said I felt, happy inside at his reaction to the sun alone. He looked up and saw the cop cars. "Waaah!!! What are those things?! Are they experiments as well? No those are not living. What are they?!" He had stars in his eyes as he tried to figure it out. Kiri spoke up, "Those are cars. I drive them and ride in them to get to places way faster." The boy looked at him. "I bet it's not faster than my teleportion." He smiled and teleported to who knows where. This freaked everyone out and we all started panicking. He teleported back with a sleeping girl in his arms. "Where did you go? I was so scared!" Aizawa said and hugged him. This is very interesting. Everyone seems to be fawning over him. Aizawa-sensei seemed he didn't want the boy to get hurt. While he didn't really show any emotions to us. "Oh I saved Eri like you saved me! Now to go get Eli!" He bent down and set Eri on the ground and teleported away and just as fast as he left he was back. But this time a boy with light blue hair that was in his arms. "This is Eli, Eri's twin brother. Overhauls experiments. He used them for his quirk taking bullets. Eri can rewind time while Eli forwards time. I saved them like you saved me!" I saw aizawa smile and a couple tears fall. He looked strange showing emotions. I wonder why he's showing so much emotions.

---------time skip five hours later with recovery girl--------

|Kirishima POV|

I hug kat while we wait for the news of the boy, Eri, and Eli. We only knew the two little ones names but not his name. The experiment. God I hate calling him that. But I don't know what else to call him since he hasn't told us his name yet. He walks out in his old clothes. Well the gown/shirt and his boxers. I know he's wearing them even if I cannot see them. Recovery girl wouldn't allow him to not wear them. He saw us and smiled but his smile faded quickly as he grabbed his head and started shaking it. He screamed and continued shaking. We all ran to him to help him in any way possible. He mumbled stuff. I immediately try to understand what he's saying. His eyes glow white and everyone and thing within a mile radius starts floating around. Even the building floats. We all go up and down as he screams again. Grabbing his head tightening his grip almost pulling his hair out. I swam to him through the air grabbing onto stuff to help me get there. I immediately semi-hug him when I get there. My arms wrap around his chest as my feet hang in the air and I'm upside down. I sove my face into his stomach whispering to him. Trying to calm him down, when he finally does he slowly floats everyone/thing back down. "I-Im sorry! I-I-I-I- it's just- I remembered. M-my name. I remembered. I-it's izuku Midoriya. I-i remembered my m-mom calling me i-izuku and trying to s-save me from the other d-docter. M-my father." Aizawa came in with a girl who had pink hair and blue eyes. "I see he has finally calmed down. What was wrong my little boy?" I gently tapped him. "He remembered his name. It's izuku Midoriya." He paled at this. I give him a confused look. "Izuku Midoriya? As in Inko Midoriya?" Izuku tilted his head to the side. "that's my mom, why?" He asked aizawa. "Sh-she's. She was my best friend. W-we went to ua together. Graduated together, but a month later she was kidnapped."

Izuku looked a little paler than he normally does. "One of masters friends had raped her, got her pregnant and when she had me he would rape me. Until master found out that it interfered with my growth as an experiment." I looked at him looking down. I felt so bad for him. I gave him another big hug. He just stood there hands to side and expressionless. "hey izuku, it's okay. We all will be be here for you!" He just nodded letting us know he understood. I hugged him a bit tighter than before. He teleported away from my grip. "Sorry, just to much whatever that is." With me leaning on him and him teleporting away caused me to fall. I fell over and hit the ground causing them to laugh. Well izuku giggled. We all blushed as he laughed louder. He's so cute. I don't know why they would hurt such a bean. I'm making it my job to protect him at all times.

Hewo my fellow readers/authors. My first story so no hate please 🥺🙏🏼 I loff you guys so much! I have another account.  BakugoxIzubae is my alternate account. Stay healthy, drink lots of water, and don't forget eat<33 and sorry I know it's short. Picture not mine.
Word count: 2074