Past Seeing

|Aizawa POV|

----the next day------

I walked into class and see everyone sitting there. Huh, interesting seems everyone wants to see everyone's past or wants others to see their past. I looked around and saw a couple faces not wanting to show their past. But then I saw Todoroki's face. He was smiling really big. But he also looked pained, slightly. Hmmm, probably got something on Endeavor. Everyone knows he hates his father. I hear a knock on the door. "Come on in." I say and Aria comes in. "Hello class 1A!! I'm Aria Hart. I'm here to see into your past and help others understand it, or you!! You'll need to relax and close your eyes for this to work!" God, she's so energetic. I'm so tired. I'm only going to listen and watch.

-----time skip cause I'm lazy af------

Everyone came up, the only ones left are Todoroki and Izuku. Todoroki sat down in the chair in front of her and she put her hands in his hair and they both closed their eyes. She started humming. His past popped up and onto the board. "You are my perfect master piece!" Says endeavor through the memories. It flashes to him being dragged by endeavor. Then it flashes to endeavor hitting Todoroki. Then it flashes to his mom pouring boiling water on his face. Then it flashes to more abuse. Abd repeats two more times. I looked at her and saw her crying slightly. And once it was done she grabbed her head. Suddenly she floats up. I look over and see Izuku's hair floating. His eyes glowing white. He put her back down and sat in the chair. "My past isn't nearly as sad as Todo-kun's. If I feel you hurting I'll heal you. Don't worry. Plus I really like your voice. Maybe we can talk about how you can strengthen your quirk afterwards!" Aria chuckled at this. "You're so positive. I love it!! Okay now please relax." Izuku relaxes as her hands are put in his hair. She closes her eyes and starts humming. We see a white room pop up on the board. And we see a tiny little child get thrown into the room, banging their head on the floor, causing them to bleed. We got to see their face properly and see if was izuku. Some guy comes in. "This is your room now. As you saw. I just killed your mother. So you'll be staying in this room. Oh and we are going to have fun with you." The boy looked up the glitter in his eyes drained. Then it flashed. "Alrighty izuku. Say two of the room. Now time for your first injection! Don't worry it won't hurt." He said and brought out a needle. We see him shove it in him and squeeze.

We hear him screaming and then he throws up the black liquid up that was just injected into him. The man grabs him by the throat and izuku tries to resist him but he ends up getting thrown across the room. He bangs his head against the wall again. And he bleeds again. His hair gets coated in blood. The man grabs his throat and shoves about needle with the same black liquid in his neck. And blocked his mouth. He seems to lose conciseness. But then we hear a scream. He suddenly comes back screaming and crying and then his back gets horns forcefully come out of his head. He bleeds majorly. I can feel the color drain out of my face.

It flashes and it shows zuki getting stripped of his clothes. Another man walks in and picks zuki up. The man then removes his own pants and shoves his penis inside of zuki as he screams in pain. It flashes and shows another man raping him 20 different times each time a different man. Then it flashed to zuki sitting in a corner as the main man and the twenty other men talk about something . "Sex with experiment 101 is no longer allowed. Intercourse is affecting my experiments in a negative way. But however you are allowed to play with him. And he still has to heal you whenever you come over." They all nodded and agreed to this. It made me disgusted. One of the men walks over to him and grabs him by his hair. Zuki doesn't even flinches. "Let's cut his wings and horns off! It'll be fun. Plus you could see if it'll grow back!!" He said with sickening enthusiasm. "Sure, we could test how well he really is!" They all grabbed knives and slowly cut off his wings then sawed his horns off. Then they injected a white liquid into him. Blood was everywhere but he wasn't crying or anything. Just obeying. If flashes multiple more times showing him getting injected, cut opened, burned, and just abused in general. This made me cry. I looked over too zuki and saw a single tear roll down. Then we heard Aria screaming. She sounded like she was in pain. But suddenly it stops as zuki's hair floats up and he glows white along with Aria. It showed way more gruel some images, scenes, clips, and videos from his life. Then I looked over and saw zuki and Aria floating. Aria had tears streaming down her face like waterfalls. While zuki had a tear falling down every here and there.

Alrighty my lovelies. That's the end of this part. And quick question for you guys. What age do you think is capable of falling in love? And how do you know it's love? Drink lots of water and eat food.
Words: 950