Getting Izuku in UA

{time skip from last chapter to a couple months later}

|Nezu POV|

I hear knocking on my door. I grab a cup of tea and take a sip. "Why come on in!" I say in a cheerful voice. Aizawa comes in, I noted how his hand is still behind the door. Normally he just walked in completely after I say come in. He must have Izuku Midoriya behind him. He's grown quite an attachment to aizawa. I find it quite hilarious. "Why hello aizawa. I assume Midoriya is behind the door." He nods and continues to come in. I eventually see the poor boy. Once I see him I get mad. He quickly hides behind aizawa. "What's the matter zuki?" Asks aizawa. "H-he's mad. D-did I do something wrong?" He says and points to me. "oh no no no dear boy. It's not you I'm mad at. It's the people who hurt you I'm mad at. Please don't be scared." I calmed down since he obviously had some sort of emotional power. I'm not exactly sure what all he has as powers. But I'm willing to take the time and find out. Maybe even test his IQ level. I feel it's very high. Even higher than mine. "Sit please. Would you like some tea?" He nods and spits down. I pull a tea pot out of thin air and poor him a cup. He bows his head slightly and takes the cup in his hands and sips.

|Aizawa POV|

I see nezu eying zuki and get worried. Knowing nezu he'll want to find stuff out. And I'm worried about Zuki's safety. Although I'm sure nezu wouldn't do anything to hurt him. After all he was experimented on as well. He might know everything about everything but I have ways to find out information as well.

Ok my loves. I don't remember if I put an explanation on the quirks in the last chapter so I will now:

Izuku Midoriya.
Age: 18
Quirks: Demon, Angel, teleportation, telepathy, telekinesis, quirky, fallen angels, blood, whip.
Demon: he gets horns and a tail. He can summon Lucifer. Or Lucifer can take control of his body to protect izuku. He has the control over fire and can withstand any temperature.
Drawbacks: he loses energy after too much fire usage.
Angel: he receives wings and a halo. He can go into heaven and give/receive messages. He can heal others and himself. When this happens his hair floats up and his eyes glow white. If he heals himself his body glows white. His hair is green with golden tips.
Drawbacks: may get some sickness from traveling between heaven and earth.
Teleportation: teleports himself and others to places.
Drawbacks: none.
Telepathy: he can communicate with people in their heads once he's seen them. He can also listen in on thoughts.
Drawbacks: if this quirk activates accidentally he gets overwhelmed with everyone's thoughts that come into his head at once.
Quirky: allows him to completely scan people. He senses emotions and sees where people are hurt. He scans their quirks, immediately knows weaknesses and strengths. He can also power up people's quirks. He senses auras so he can pinpoint exactly where everyone is in a building.
Drawbacks: none.
Telekinesis: he has extreme telekinesis. He can move things with his mid or hands.
Drawbacks: if he's extremely angry and stomps everything in a mile radius floats up, even buildings. If his emotions are too strong they may take over.
Fallen Angels: this allows him to have the power of every fallen angel. Plus he can see dead spirits on earth with this. He can communicate with them and use this to his advantage.
Drawbacks: none
Blood: he has the ability to control the blood in ones body. He can control up to five people's blood at one time.
Drawbacks: if he takes on more than five at a time then he will get sick.
Whip: this allows whips to summon. If he's in his regular mood the colors are green and black. If he has angle activated its colors are black and gold. If demon is activated its colors are black and red. They are like the whips in the original series, just way stronger. They are proofed. Nothing can get through them.
Drawbacks: none.

Oc, picture at top. Not mine, credits to owner. My OC looks like her.

Aria Hart: Aria in Italian means song or melody. Her last name means strong;brave.
Age:19
Quirk: memory.
Explanation: she is able to look into the past of people and play in like a movie for others to see. She puts her hands on their head and closes her eyes. She must hum after doing this to see the past if she does this and sing however she will see their future.
She is here so everyone can see izuku's past and understand.
Drawbacks: if one has too much of a traumatic experience she'll only play/see the worst parts of it and it'll flash at her and anyone watching. It flashes until there is no more trauma then it'll repeat two more times. Causing her headaches.

Anyways my lovelies. Back to the story. Oh and pictures not mine! <333

|Aizawa POV|

I walk into the classroom. Zuki follows. He introduced himself and sat down next to my desk on the floor. I taught my class and ten minutes before the bell ring I stopped class to tell them about tomorrow. "All right thought I should let you know. Nezu decided we all need therapy, and everyone should know everything so they don't accidentally trigger something. So he got a girl named Aria Hart. So she'll be coming in tomorrow and showing everyone's past." I told them and they packed up and left my classroom. I go to zuki. "Welcome to class 2A of UA."