Suicide.

Warning
Suicide attempt
Cursing
Cutting
Misspelling
——-
3rd persons POV
Chuuya left after placing Dazai onto his bed. But Dazai work up a few hours later.

When Dazai woke up, he didn't normally wake up. He sat up as fast as he could, gasping for hair.

"Chuuya!—" dazai choked out. Dazai fell out his bed, coughing. The coughing got worse by the minute. Soon enough, he was coughing blood.

"Fuck—ing- hell!"

Dazai climbed to his bathroom, turned on the faucet. Drinking wanted, gulping it down as fast as he could.

He fell to the floor in half relief. Realizing chuuya wasn't there. He smirked.

Dazai quickly got up and ran to his room again, putting new clothes on, grabbing a rope, hanging it onto his ceiling.. he locked the door, then walked out. Closing the door so he was locked out of his own room. It's something Mori did to him sometimes so he couldn't get out.

Dazai run to the bathroom and closed the door. Grabbing bottles of pills, and a cup of water. Dazais plan was hopefully gonna go to plan. Dazai pranked the same razor he used earlier, and undid his bandages. Slowly, he ran the blade across his other arm.

His eyes watered, I mean— it was a way without suffering, right? I mean, he dosent know. It's whatever.

For better measures, he made sure each cut was deep. He was already getting as dizzy, he grabbed the pills and got at least a handful.

Dazai sighed, he never was much of a eater, or.. I don't know, but he wondered what to do with his life. But maybe suicide would help him decide.

Dazai, stuff yes his mouth with the pills. And grabbed the water, and started swallowing the pills— expect, it was painful. He was choking on the pills. He fell to the floor.

He was crying by this point. He heard footsteps near the door, he really didn't care who found him, as long as it wasn't someone from the agency— but he knew it wasn't anyone he knew.

Dazai grabbed the blade, and hoped into the bathtub, struggling. He turned the water on, the tub filling up, with a mixture of blood and water.

Dazai coughed and coughed. He was dizzy, the pills that got down were working, but, Dazai started coughing up blood instead of pills.

The only thing heard, was only coughing from his room. But, Dazai blacked out. What would he do? This ain't the way he wanted to die. We wanted to re-do it. But he couldn't. He was dead, gosh.

Words: 335

-these don't count-
Anywaysss so— I'll continue thisssaaa sorry if it cheesy/fruity cus this is my first time making a story. Forgive me pleaseeee but don't worry, maybe Dazai will die, or not. Who knows?

Anyway bye ill update soon.