Tell you how I feel - Chapter 3

The week end came around, Bluey sat up in her bed, the warm morning sun beaming through her window, she received a text, it was Mackenzie 

Mackenzie: Hey Bluey, wanna come over later?

Bluey: Sure, I'll ask my mum and dad

Mackenzie: alrighty

Bluey turned off her phone and almost screeched in excitement, she calm her tail down before going down stairs to ask her parents the question.

"Hi Bluey, how did you sleep?" Chili asked, "I slept good, I have a question" she said, "Sure, what is it?" Chili asked, "Mackenzie asked me if I can go over later" Said Bluey, Chili thought, "Hmm... yeah you can go, just don't do anything crazy, got it" said Chili, "Yeah I got it mum" Bluey replied.

She got weirded out from the remark, "What do you mean don't do anything crazy... I mean" she thought, her fantasies turned sexual, she thought about doing dirty things with Mackenzie. 

Her mind gagged, how could she think of doing something like that with Him, she's known him Since primary school and didn't see him like that up until now

She couldn't get it out of her head, "should I tell him I like him?" She debated wether on a yes or no answer for her personal question.

She walked back upstairs and grabbed her phone to tell Mackenzie Chili's response to the question

Bluey: My mum said I could go over

Mackenzie: Nice, ill see ya later

Bluey: see ya

Bluey set her phone down and tried to clear her mind, her tail wagged in excitement but stopped when she thought about Mackenzie differently in her mind.

Even thought to sun had barely just risen, it was already getting hot, so she switched on her ac and had a bottle of water by her side at all times.

She got exhausted, nearly passing out but soon she had finished cleaning her room for the day. She tossed all her cleaning stuff to the closet, not even bother ping to organized it, "and that is the start of my room getting dirty again" she said to herself.

The hours went by fast, and when the time came she headed down stairs, dressed in her usual outfit for when she goes out, high tops, jeans, and a purple or white sweater.

"Bye mom, I'll be back before... 11" she said before leaving, "Bye Bluey, stay safe" Chili replied

Bluey walked down the street to Mackenzies house, he lived nearby and besides he has a car so they wouldn't have to do much walking the entire day. She gets to Mackenzies House and Knocks on the door.

"Bandit? Oh hi Bluey" Mackenzies dad opened the door, "No no, it's Bluey, not my dad" she laughed, "oh yeah my bad, It's just I expected him to bring curry for our curry swap today" he said, "oh I see, he's said he was gonna bring it tomorrow thought" Bluey remarked

"Tomorrow, ah I must've got the dates wrong. Anyways what brings you here Bluey?" Mackenzies dad asks, "oh Mackenzie invited me to come hangout with him"

Mackenzies dad lets Bluey in after her reason to be their, she walks in goes to Mackenzies room only to see him sleeping, she forgot to text him she was on her way.

She shook him awake, "I'm here!" She said, "AH! Bluey, what the heck?!" He shouts, "Wow, I thought you would hear me walking in your room" she said

Mackenzie got up and put his pants and sweater on, "so what you wanna do?" He asks, "lets go to the park, nobody's there during sunset, and I heard it pretty chill at this time" Bluey says