school bullies

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

[2031]

After packing the lunchbox, Hana placed each on the countertop and ate her breakfast. While having breakfast, she watched the news on the television.

"Good morning," Johnny entered the kitchen, ready to leave for work.

"Good morning," Hana replied before getting a peck from him.

"You look gorgeous, and you smell good, by the way," Johnny said as he sat beside her.

Hana chuckled and smiled at him, "As usual."

He smirked, "Absolutely."

"Drop me off at the company's office, and I'll go back by myself later," Hana told him.

"You sure you'll be okay with returning by yourself?" Johnny asked while taking a whole sandwich on the plate and biting.

"It's not my first time doing this, John," Hana laughed.

"Well, I could wait for you and send you back home," Johnny told her.

Hana furrowed her eyebrows and shook her head, "Absolutely no."

He chuckled, "Fine then."

One by one, the people living in the house came for breakfast. The kids and Hana's parents came to the kitchen for breakfast. When it's breakfast time, it's always a noisy time.

Everyone is still at home when it's breakfast time. Usually, no one is at home for lunch. Sometimes, they are all at home during dinner time. But sometimes, when there are a lot of customers at their family's restaurant, they will all be at the restaurant, helping out there.

"When is Hye-Joon coming back for the break?" Hana's mother asked.

"In 2 weeks' time. It's still a long way," said Hana.

"It's not if you don't stick with it," Johnny replied. Hana just smiled.

Johnny knows how much Hana loves Hye-joon. Well, not only Hye-joon, of course. All their children are special to Hana. She loves all of them so much and wouldn't let anyone hurt them.

"Kids! Your lunchbox is here!" Hana called for the kids who were in the living room.

"Okay!" They replied casually before going to the kitchen to pick up their lunchboxes.

"What did you pack for us?" Cho-reum asked.

"Ham sandwich with lettuce, like you asked me to do. A few Reese's, strawberries, and cherries," Hana told them while taking their lunchbox.

"You need to start packing my lunchbox, too," Johnny interrupted.

"Pack your own," Hana rolled her eyes as Johnny laughed.