* Insults

Precap: Sreeja and Venkat's romance life was going good in Bangalore. Latha was supposed to go to US for Subhi's delivery. Venkat and Sreeja bought all the things needed for Subhi's child. Seeing  the kids section, Venkat had an outburst of emotions. He felt very heartbroken and cried on the road for being childless for these many years.

Days went well between Sreeja and Venkat. Sreeja now handles everything single handedly. Taking care of household work, office work, looking after her father in law and grandmother everything. 

She is the favourite daughter in law amongst their relatives after Sowmya(the female lead from my other story "Arranged Love"). After the major dispute that happened between Sreeja and Venkat, in front of their relatives in the initial period of married life, they never showed any differences in public. 

Days skipped by. Venkat had returned from his short onsite trip. He bought dresses for Subhi's daughter, who is still in US. Seeing it , Sreeja how much ever she tried to control , she asked it.

"Venkat, how come you remembered to buy dress only for Subhi's daughter and forgot my brother's daughter?"

"Sreeja don't make it as a big issue. I forgot. You could have reminded me la?"

"Did you forget to buy it for your sister? Will you or your parents or subhi remain silent if I do the same with my brother and forget for your sister's daughter?

Infact , I bought lot of dresses for Dharshini(Subhi's daughter name) and sent to US. Till now not even one dress they have worn it for the baby. But the baby is wearing all the new dresses that you bought"

What started as a normal argument, got heated up. Venkat was already in bad mood due to some work related problems.

At one point of time, Sreeja remained silent and thought no use talking to him. Whereas Venkat went overboard, the argument went in different direction and he started blaming Sreeja and her parents. 

"all because of you and your parents. They did not bother to look after their child. Had they taken care of you well, had they given you proper nutritious food, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle , we would not have been in this situation.

I am the one struggling with you taking to doctors and treatments.Its all my fate to endure all this because of you."

The argument went on.Venkat started blaming at her parents heavily.  It did impact Sreeja to a greater extent than any other arguments till now.

She decided not to talk with him . For sure she clearly knows it is impossible for her and her shameless self will go after him with a simple pacifying from him.

For the next two days, Sreeja did not speak anything with Venkat and was giving cold shoulder. Venkat who was used to Sreeja 's continuous talking and care towards him , felt irritated with her new behaviour.

He tried several times to convince her , but she did not pay attention. The next day, Venkat tried to talk normally but Sreeja did not come down from her high. 

He knew hugs and kisses will not work this time. Finding no other option, he started using the most cheapest and powerful weapon to make Sreeja talk with him. 

Sreeja who was doing the cooking in kitchen, was feeling very much agitated with whatever Venkat was doing.She gave him a glare and continued her work.

But he continued. Finding it very uncomfortable , she moved out of the kitchen. Venkat followed her again.

The simple yet powerful tool he used was scratching a kadai with fork. The annoying sound that comes out of it will bring goosebumps to Sreeja.