Schoolhouse Rocked

(Alright here we go with main story)

3rd Person P.O.V

We are brought to a video game version of Townsville.

Narrator: "The city of Townsville.......IS UNDER ATTACK!"

We see a Pixal Fuzzy lumpkin and Bubbles duking it out on the screen until Bubbles uses a finisher move to Knock Fuzzy out.

Narrator: "Fuzzy The Loser! Bubbles The Winner!"

Bubbles does a victory pose while the screen moves back to show who was playing.

Snake: "Man Ace, Bubbles sure kicked your-"

Ace uppercuts him.

Snake: "I mean, good game Ace."

Ace begins to walk away from the console.

Ace: "Cmon lets ditch this joint."

Ace and snake start walking towards the exit calling out to the rest of the gang.

Ace: "Arturo, Big Billy Move out!!"

We see big Billy holding Arturo like a ball.

Billy: "Ah, Just a second Ace."

Her throws Arturo into the hoop scoring perfectly.

Arturo: "Two Points."

The game dispenses the tickets while Billy grabs them and shoves them in Ace's face

Billy: "Tickets"

Ace: "Yea yea, any you goobers seen Grubber?"

We cut to Grubber on one of those horse riding games having a good time until Ace and the gang walk past him.

Ace: "Quit horsing around cmon!"

Grubber slowly dismounts his horse, waits for a little while, and then runs to catch up with the gang. As they were walking they past a certain person playing the Terminator on his one time when he doesn't have to take care of three certain other people we know.

 As they were walking they past a certain person playing the Terminator on his one time when he doesn't have to take care of three certain other people we know