Speed Demon

(YES I know I skipped a lot of episodes, but you guys aren't here for that you're here for the suits right? SO LETS GET TO IT!)

3rd Person P.O.V

The camera opens to the city.

Narrator: "THE CITY OF TOWNSVILLE. The happiest, cleanest, safest little town on earth! Home of the Powerpuff girls. Well, and their big brother, Mrs. Bellum, the mayor, Mrs. Keane, Mojo Jojo, and all the other Townspeople of Townsville."

We are brought to the classroom of pokey oaks kindergarten where Buttercup is in her chair looking at the clock.

Buttercup: *Cmon already!*

She watches the clock hands as it moves tick tock tick tock.

Mrs.Keane: "Buttercup?.......Buttercup.......Buttercup!"

Buttercup pulls out of her trance with a jump.

Mrs. Keane: "Please, pay attention. Now where was I? Oh yes, If Billy and Sally each had an apple then that's two apples. However, if Billy threw his apple to Sally at a trajectory of 1.8 meters per second. Assuming Einstein is correct, the distance between 2 points remaining constant, space and time being two elements of thesameratio,thoseelementsbeingthentervalbetween 2successiveevents"

as she was trailing on the bell rang.

Mrs. Keane: "But we'll cover all that later on, have a good weekend and don't forget anything in the coat cuboard!"

All the kids run past her cheering and screaming happily as Buttercup burst through the door.

Buttercup: "Free at last!"

All the kids stampede past her.

Buttercup: "OH BOY! A WHOLE WEEKEND IN THE BAHAMAS! I CAN'T WAIT!"

Bubbles: "I'm gonna lay out and work on my tan."

Blossom: "And a whole weekend away from the city of Townsville!"

Buttercup: "And the hotline phone."

Bubbles starts imitating the Mayor

Bubbles: "Oh, Powerpuff Girls, this is the mayor, get over here right away I seemed to have accidentally flushed myself down the toilet."

Bubbles and Blossom share a laugh.

Buttercup: "So, which one of you slowpokes wants to race me home?"

Bubbles glares at her.

Bubbles: "Who are you calling slowpoke fathead!?"

They line up on the ground in a running start position.

Buttercup: "On your mark!"

Blossom: "Get set!"

Bubbles: "GO!"

The three sped off at the speed of light as Mrs. Keane waved.

Mrs. Keane: "Bye girls!"

As they dashed through the streets of Townsville, passed the mayors office, leaving a trail of fire on the highway they disappeared. The camera pans to a clock tower counting the seconds as it stops and then starts to speed up. We see the girls in some sort of speed force as they come out of some sort of hole from the fabric of reality and come to a stop at their house.

Buttercup: "HAHAHAHAHAHA! I told you I'd win!"

She opened the door as Blossom went in and she followed.