Chapter 2 - lost mind

A/N: SO SO SORRY for the wait ! But I will try to post more chapters on this one I promise!

Stolas stood outside Blitzø's room, anxiously waiting for the doctors to come out. They had been in there for a terribly long time he thought. But after last nights incident, someone had to come to a conclusion of it all.

Asteria and Caelus had left the palace during the night, their attention was needed elsewhere apparently. So as of now it was only Stolas, Via, Loona, the doctors and... blitzø. Who had been worringly quiet all night, Stolas thought he would wake up into rage and glass shattering and objects smashed would be heared. But it was nothing. Just quiet.

Stolas glanced over at a clock, an hour, exactly. He moved his head closer to the door to hear approaching footsteps, he instantly backed away from the sound before the door finale clicked open.

Out came two doctors, both with stern expressions. They gave each other a quick look before one started to talk, "prince Stolas, we have taken a nice an accurate look at Blitzø. But I am afraid the result isn't as kind.." his tone dropped with his words.

Stolas brows pulled together in concern, "yes? What did you find?" He hesitated and anxiously waited for an answer.

The other doctor sighed and took a step closer to Stolas to lower his voice, "you see prince Stolas, after your accident. Blitzø was healed indeed, but his brain wasn't. Which has left him with.. amnesia." The doctor sad smiled up at him.

The tall prince felt dizzy from the worrying, he took a step closer to the wall for support and started to breathe heavily. His pupils dialed. As he knew very well what that meant. Blitzø had forgotten, and if he ever will remember Stolas or any of their shared moments, he didn't know.

Stolas clenched his hand to his neck feathers in stress before straightening his clothes and posture, trying to pull himself together. "Erm so... what does he remember?" He asked carefully.

"Well that is unclear... and remains to be seen now that he has woken up-"

The owls eyes widened by the doctors last words and his attention was right at Blitzø's room, "m-may I?" He slight mumbled back to the doctors.

They once again looked at each other before nodding at him, "yes you may"

Stolas took a grip around the door knob before the feeling of a hand touched his shoulder, "be careful there... he is quite fragile" the doctor breathed at him before allowing Stolas to enter the room.

The sound of the door shutting echoed in the dark room, it was about the same size as vias. Well decorated but barely any lighting which made it look a lot more depressing.

After all this palace belonged to his dead mother, he wondered what this room was for based on its fancy furniture.

Stolas was nearly next to the large bed where Blitzø was laying, the duvets, blankets and pillows were all thrown around and unorganized. Like a child has played in the bed.

But amongst all the duvets and blankets, was a red little imp resting amongst them.

Stolas slowly approached Blitzø trying not to scare him away.

He took a deep breathe and hesitantly rested his shaking hand on Blitzø's shoulder.

Stolas could feel Blitzø flinch by his touch, and slowly his body stretched out and his head turned.

Once Blitzø's has noticed Stolas his pupils grew smaller and he pushed himself back, Stolas tried to look for recognition in Blitzø's eyes. But it seemed like he still didn't know him.

"Blitz.." Stolas said carefully whilst Blitzø have him a cold look. He still didn't recognize him.

"You- know who I am? Right" he added quickly, being desperate for an answer. The whole situation seemed tense, but of course it did. Now that him and Blitzø had finely realized their feelings for one another, it was to be forgotten. Everything , it seemed.

Blitzø sat still analyzing Stolas face, trying to find anything he could recognize....

"BLITZO" Stolas yelled out on him, not saying blitz or blitzy. But Blitzo, which clearly made an impact on Blitzø based on his reaction.

"WHAT!?" Blitzø yelled back up close to him before his look softened and he shook his head and fell out of bed and then back on his feet. Trembling around the room but kept his terrified and confused eyes at Stolas.

"I asked if you remembered me Blitz..." Stolas added quietly and carefully watched Blitzø by every step he took.

Blitzø was clenching to the wall while walking, seemingly feeling threatened or scared by Stolas.

The imp shook his head and his raspy voice yelled at Stolas, "listen I don't know who the FUCK you are!..." he stopped up and his breath trembled. 

"All I know is that you're a dirty Royal! Who makes us low born imps lives a literal hell!" He yelled out at Stolas. What spark that was between them grew smaller and smaller.

Stolas was shaking and fidgeting his hands whilst looking more concerned than ever at Blitzø.

His pupils grew once noticed Blitzø slowly going closer and closer to the exit. And be knew if he ran out he wouldn't be able to catch up or stop him.

He hurriedly got up and started to talk quickly, "you must remember something, anything". But Blitzø still seemed scared and angry with him.

Stolas took a few closer steps to Blitzø before taking a deep breathe and pulling his clothes to the side, revealing the bullet wound he had from when striker shot him.

He looked into Blitzø's eyes with tears, "I know you remember this! You know what happened!-" Stolas cried out.

Blitzø's memory was all hazy, but once Stolas revealed his scar to him. He could feel his heart pound and his body hurt. His body felt the memory be he didn't remember.

Stolas noticed Blitzø's reaction, he seemed hurt. Like a part of him remembered. "Blitz-" he said loudly before he was cut off.

Blitzø let out a painful groan before being close enough to the door to run out.

Stolas imminently ran after him, out the room and then out of the palace. He stopped up to catch his breathe as he saw Blitzø run off.

He covered his face up and collapsed onto the ground, "oh Blitz.." he mumbled to himself. How would he find him now.

......

Hours had passed and finely Blitzø has made it to the only place he could think off, but he stood in front of it watching how much it has changed.

It seemed so different from how he grew up, it was the correct place but almost everything had changed. Like something awful had happened and they had to rebuild or something.

But it was the only place he knew off, and the only people in his memory had to be here.

The place he grew up, it had changed but it was still the circus.

A/N: ONCE AGAIN SO SO SOREY FOR TAKING TO LONG TO POST 😭 BUT HOLY I FEEL LIKE PEOPLE NEED MORE CHAPTERS NOW OF THIS BOOK AND LOST IN HOLLYWOOD AFTER THE STOLAS MUSIC VIDEO

THAT COMPLETELY BROKE ME, AND DW I WILL CONTINUE FEEDING YALL WITH ANGSTY CHAPTERS UNTIL THE NEXT EPISODE COMES OUT IN SPRING 🫶🏻