Chapter 3 - back to the good'old circus

A/N: SO SORRY, so much had happened these months, and I've been soo hooked up with hazbin hotel. Genuinely love it more than I thought I would and I have been working on a fanfic for hazbin, which I will hopefully start publishing soon. If there's any ships, backstories etc y'all would like me to write a hazbin fanfic about leave a comment 👀

And I also do art commission, so before you start reading you can take a look at this ridiculously hot fan art I drew of Lucifer:

Continuing from where we left off:

Blitzø stood like a lost and confused child in-front of the circus that once was some else. It looked a whole lot different now. Like his mind couldn't keep up with how much it had changed.

He narrowed his eyes at every single detail he couldn't put together with his memory.

As he searched the place, echos of child laughter came from instead his head. His eyes remained on one particular tent, but once moving his gaze. A particular unpleasant noise followed. High pitched children screams and wood, breaking as tearing apart. He could almost imagine.

Trying to shake his head out of it, he took a few more steps. Wanting to get closure to the sound and recover a memory perhaps. But no... there shouldn't be any noises. Nothing happened, right?

With each and every step he took closer to the main tent, the louder the voices became. Horse hooves stomping along side with feet running felt like a big empowering drum, and that drum became one with the his heart beat. Every strong heart beat was the sound of a drum, the drum sound of the stomping horse hooves.

Voices overlapping, causing a pounding headache. Blitzø started to tremble, sweating and shakily reaching his hand out.

"Fizz??? Barb??" He asked out with confusing. Looking around with vidid shakily eyes, the eyes of a traumatized child.

Not a single answer, only the voices in his head starting to collide. And every high and deep note United into one loud ear pitching sound.

Blitzø clenched his hands to his ears to cover up what he thought was coming from outside, but was actually inside his head.

"God dammit!- fucking shut up!" He yelled, without a single care for who was around. As of right not it felt like he was all alone there. Just as lost as he was in his mind.

Why did it feel like this, the pain never stopped. A memory, one specific memory. The harder he dug, the closer he got yet another land mine in his head. The wrong mine was the wrong memory. But he couldn't access them, they were all locked away.

He felt stupid, that he couldn't remember no matter how hard he tried. Talking himself through it. Through the noises and voicing causing disturb. He specifically remembered parts of his childhood. Barbie his sister, his father, his mother, his fizz.