11
◉✧✯✧◉
The very beginning.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Two days after Stanley Uris' passed, it was those  moments when the world went quiet for the little group.

As much as the group wanted to visit their friend, Stan, to see him for the last time, they were forbidden too for odd reasons.

The Uris family made an excuse that Stanley will be buried far away, making it impossible for the group to visit Stan's grave.

Of course, they were devastated to find out, Richie even made a statement, saying he will bike from Derry towards wherever Stanley's grave would be, just to see him for the last time.

-----------

A week passed, that's when everything sunk into the group, that was it, Stan was forever gone.

The loser club tried their best to be there for each other, occasionally, cheeking up on one another, although,

Richie stopped making jokes.

Eddie blamed himself, saying, if he just told Bill about Stan's issues, maybe he's okay.

Bill would occasionally just stay at home.

Ben tried her best to be supportive.

Bev would often make plans with the group and get their minds distracted.

Mike always making sure that the group was fine and eating.

They'll be okay, despite an important member missing.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

ẞtàÑLêy:

Stanley, he noticed the group's behavior change vague, despite making sure he's unnoticed by anyone but his parents, he always kept an eye on them, one time he saw the group near his house, talking to each other, this made the inside of him warm, and happy, he was glad they were supporting each other.

He also noticed, his memory becoming a blur, specifically to Bill.

He knew it was coming anyway.

But.

He felt as if he's forgetting the loser club themselves, that wasn't supposed to happen, right?

Well, he shouldn't worry about that now anyway.

After all.

He is moving tonight.

As much guilty as he felt, he didn't want to hurt them further by letting them know he's forgetting them, and he kept it all to himself.

He no longer wanted to burden Eddie with the secret of him having hanahaki.

He no longer wanted to feel envious with Bill and Bev.

Maybe this was good for him? Only time will tell.

BOOK 1 Regret: FINISHED