Autumn - part 2

Just fluff :)

enjoy <3

Ellie, you and Dina has passed some time together. You were more quiet since they were new people for you. They were always laughing, they looked like they knew each others for long now. You smiled just by watching them enjoying time together. The trees were all colourful. It was beautiful. Red, orange and green was all over the city, while when you walked in Seattle's streets, dead leafs would do some cracky noises when you walked on them. The smell was pleasant and the fresh cold air was not a bad feeling, on the contrary, it was a nice feeling. Fog was everywhere around. You liked autumn. Fall was your favourite season and you would be passing a bit in a beautiful city.

You wanted to be the closer possible to Ellie. She was funny, always making unfunny jokes that would end up you laughing at them. The way she made you smile and laugh after years was a beautiful feeling. Your heart was speeding at every sight of her, which was a lot since you two were roommates and spending the trip together. Somehow, you wanted to hold her hand, putting your head on her shoulder, hugging her, passing your hand in her hair, kiss every freckles on her face and you two knew each others for only two days. The first day was normal. You two talked a bit when it was time to sleep. You two had a strong connection. You didn't felt weird or annoying while talking to her. She had an open mind and you liked the way she was relatable. The second day, you two went to the aquarium, she took pictures of you, she called you beautiful. You didn't know why, but you felt good, more than that. You felt yourself burning from the inside. You were sweating and you were nervous around her. You caught yourself staring at her. There was no way you liked girls... No way you liked a girl you didn't even knew? You were attached to her, you wanted her, Ellie Williams in your life. You wanted to be so close to her all of the time. She called you beautiful. She did. You were exactly her type, you didn't knew it yet but she was attracted to you.

You were now all alone, in the hotel room with Ellie. You were in your bed, looking at her. You didn't know how to engage conversation- in fact, you never did. She was always the one to talk to you first, you liked the way she was always doing the first moves. You wanted her to want you like the way you wanted her. Like the way you needed her to touch you, to kiss you, to call you beautiful again, to talk with her interest with you, to paint with her, to talk space with her. You needed that. You needed her and only her.

"Do you like Dina, Y/N?"
Ellie, making again, the first move to talk with you. The fact that you thought, the first second you saw her entering in the room, that she would be a bitch. She was all the opposite of that. She was an angel, she was so nice. Always making sure you would be welcomed in any way possible. She was like a way of comfort whenever she was with you. She understood you and you understood her.

"Like you said, Ellie. Dina is cool"
You smiled to her. You couldn't help but smile every time you two talked. Ellie smiled back. Her smile was divinely pretty. You could lost yourself in her glorious green eyes. They reminded you about peace, peace being lonely, peace being in the woods, the forest. Lonely but not feeling alone. It was different, her eyes were comforting, like when you listened to music when you had panic attacks.

"Great, im glad you two are friends, that you two get along well"
She seems you as a friend? Dina and Ellie?
You were more than happy to know that for Ellie you weren't just a little shy kid that needed people to feel better with, even though it was what you were, you didn't wanted her to see that disgusting facettes of yours. You wanted her to see your true self. You felt enough comfortable to show to her who you truly were.

"I get along more with you though"
You told her that, took you time, you were nervous. You still had that fear that she didn't wanted you the way you wanted her. That she would reject you. Ellie was above the definition of being cool. You blushed, you felt yourself burning again. You wanted to cry, you didn't want her to reject you. It was the worst scenario.
She smiled. You smiled.