moonlight smoke

dealer!ellie x reader

warmings: smut, car sex, drug talks (weed), dom!ellie, sub!reader, kinda public sex?, swearing, no use of y/n just nicknames. i think thats pretty much all, tell me if i missed something

summary: Ellie has sold you weed a few days ago, you still haven't give her money and ellie was growing impatient. She needed that money and you needed a new bag of weed. shes not gonna make this easy.

you were searching everywhere for some money, somewhere.. you had to have some left?! Today was the day Ellie said you'd have to pay her back or else- you don't wanna think about it.

Ellie was the dealer of your college, well not the only one, but the only one who wasn't super expensive and she looked good, so she was your favourite one. She always had that brown leather jacket and those dirty boots on her. Like she had some kind of attachment to it, she always wore it. What was even more attractive was that she had some dirty smudge eyeliner. not too much but not like it was not enough.

Plus, ellie played guitar and she was one of the rare lesbians in your school. Everything in your type... huh?

you were still looking around your dorm like you just lost something that cost 20K. As if.

Panicking, you received a text message from Ellie.

Ellie 🚬 : im in the parking, come in my car.

you : omw

You took vest and put it own and got out of your dorm. When you arrived in the parking you realized you still didn't have any money... you were in serious trouble.

you saw Ellie's old truck and got in. you greeted her with a small 'hi' and you look ashamed. Ellie knew that look.

"you dont have the money? is that why you're so quiet?" Ellie asked.

she saw right through your mind.

she always did

"i know.. im sorry you said it was my last chance.. i just really dont have anything right now and- i dont have weed anymore. no money, no weed... im so sorry" you said as you were feeling so dumb to not pay her back

"fuck.. i really need that money, i gave you two weeks, which i usually dont do" Ellie said, like she was fucking disappointed in you.

"i'd do anything to pay you back, i swear!"

Suddenly, ellie checked you up and down. she had to think for a minute. everything was everything.

and she needed something.

"anything huh?" Ellie repeated

"please i just dont want you to sell me to some freak..." you were saying some kind of nonsense, like a 19 years old would do that

"C'mon, you know i'd never do that to you" she replied

your eyes widened. she was sending goosebumps to your spine.

you sighed, relieved.

"what can i do to pay you, ellie?"

she nodded her head toward the back of her truck "sit back there" she said looking at you with her emerald eyes, piercing through your soul. she had that kind of power over you, and she knew it.

you did as she asked, no question asked either. just did as she told you to, like the good girl you were for her. Ellie smirked at how easy it was to make you do something, she smirked to see how much of power she had over you now that you would do absolutely anything to pay her back. but you also had the choice to just go back home and... her just, taking everything that would come as money for her. taking your tv or something, you owned her a lot of money.