Avengers as littles

This is my A.U. of how I think they'd act. Personally I don't see some of them as littles so...yeah. they'll still be here though!

Tony:
•Tony usually goes little when he's frustrated with a project or something won't work.
•his CG is typically Bruce...MAYBE pepper. I feel like shed just be over him and need a break since she has Morgan.
•He likes to lie and say he's big despite being small and he wants to work on projects

Bruce:
• little BRUCE is an angel, hulk is a little brat.
• He's also a bit hard to take care of because this little thing can never make up his mind
• he likes to stare off into space and hates cotton candy

Peter Parker:
• He is a very clingy baby. That's obvious enough, but clingy to the point he will 7/10 times start screaming and crying if he is left alone.
•He apologies so much once he's big again, he feels bad for Tony having to baby him.
• he definitely has a playpen that Tony puts him in when he's little. The playpen stays in a corner of the living room.

Captain America/steve
•He hates being little Infront of others despite needing a cg
•This little LOVES Halloween. He likes dress up in costumes to be specific.
•say you were his CG and took him for a surprise playdate, he'd hide behind you and whine to be picked up and not be around the other little.

Thor:
•You have to give him a fake hammer made of foam and lock the other hammer away...good luck.
•For a while he colored on walls and put stickers on them.
•God of lightning...keep this thing happy, tantrums suck.

Loki
• completely opposite of Thor, loves cuddles and attention.
•He is never in trouble, a very sweet boy
•You can tell if he's sick or feels icky in any way (scared, angry ect.) if he acts out while little.

America
•She is very hyper, loves being around Dr.Strange
•Breaks the no magic rule a lot when she has a babysitter.
•For some reason she's OBSESSED with applesauce. No one knows why, cinnamon applesauce only.

Who did I miss? I know I'm drawing blanks here.