CG Steve L Nat

Steve: "Natasha Romanoff! Get your butt back here right now!" I yelled as I chased her down the hallway. "Nuh uh! Gotta catch me!" I can deal with her being anywhere UNTIL we hit 3-4. If she isn't cuddley she's being a brat. On today's episode of What is the toddler fighting, it's...PANTS!  Every littles WORST nightmare. Nat kept running down the hallway squealing happily as I chased her. She rounded a corner and all I head was a scream. "Nooooo! Down! Put me down!" Pepper had Natasha bridal style in her arms. "Nuh uh little miss. Peter's little and if he sees you without pants, he's gonna want his off too. Something about you guys just hate them." Pepper hands Natasha back to me. "Good luck." "Thanks." I carry her away and to the nursery. I wrestle the clothes on to her and manage to doge the kicks. "nooooo!!!" "Don't you wanna go play with Peter?" She stops and quickly hugs me. "No! My daddy not his!" "I said do YOU want to play with him, not that I want to play with him." I pat her head and carry her to the living room. I place her on the ground near Peter who smiles up at me and crawls over, he babbled something random, as usual. Just cute, little sounds. "Really? Never would've imagined!" I pretend to be surprised at his little noises. He clapped and giggled. "No way!" He squealed happily and giggled some more...."Natasha!" "My daddy!" I picked her up and put her in timeout. "Nooo!" She tried to get away but I put her right back in the corner and went to pick up a crying Peter. "Shhhh, Pete it's okay." I bounce him in my arms and he falls asleep. "Daddy!" I quickly get reprimanded for playing with Peter. "Shh, you're in timeout"