Chapter 2: Awakening

23 December 2018

A helicopter was flying above the clouds to a secret location. Inside the helicopter were three humans, one of the humans, Dr. Serizawa, began to speak. "and you found this creature under an abounded power plant?"

A soldier who was sitting in front of them nodded. "Correct doctor, and it seems he's been sleeping there for quite awhile."

He gave a them a tablet showing a video. They clicked it and it began showing a group of men mining under the power plant. But suddenly in the video, the camera began shaking and a large part of the cave began collapsing. The men screamed in terror but after it had stopped, they stood up to see some sort of wall, with blue energy flowing through it.

Serizawa and Vivienne looked at each other in confusion.

The men were excited because of there find and decided to break it and bring it back up the surface. But after one of them hit it with a pickaxe, he flew back on the ground and the impact knocked the man clean out. Vivienne's eyes widened. "What was that ?!"

"That Doctor Vivienne, was the Titan" he said while giving them papers with more information. "This power plant has been abounded for a long time now form what the people in this city know. But we noticed how much radiation was coming from there and decided to investigate. And thats how we found this monstrosity."

He gave them photo's of ancient wall painting showing a large monster with four legs and two tusks on his jaw. "These walls tell us a lot about this Titan." Docotor Serizawa scrolled to the left wich translated all the ancient text on the cave painting. "Titanus Raijin...." he mumbled.

"An ally of the Gojira species ?" Dr. Vivienne questioned after reading some of the text but Serizawa shook his head.  "No, an ally of the former ruler. Dagon"

"The Gojira that died in the hands of Titanus Jinshin Mushi ?" Vivienne asked again and Serizawa nodded. They scrolled further showing that this Titan was responsible for that Muto Prime had been sleeping. "And this Titan was strong enough to even defeat Jinshin Mushi."

"What did you do with it ?" Serizawa asked. "What we always do, we have build an entire base around the beast." the soldier answered. "how big is it ?" Vivienne asked after. "We think that this beast is over 400 feet in hight." Serizawa and Vecienne looked at each other shocked to know that this Titan is bigger than Godzilla himself.

The helicopter landed at one of Monarch's many outposts and the two doctors exited the helicopter and talked on there way to the entrance of the outpost. "Do you think that this Titan poses a threat ?" Vivienne asked Serizawa who thought about it. "The folders also describe his destructive nature and hatred towards the other Titans and humans. So im not sure for what he's fighting." the two doctors entered the outpost, there heads filled with questions.

Time Skip

May 31 2019 was the date where a group of terrorists with the help of Doctor Emma Russell woke up a monster called Monster Zero or in ancient times Ghidorah, Godzilla's most powerful enemy. After Ghidorah had defeated Titanus Rodan, Godzilla arrived and tried to kill him in water. He would have been successful if it weren't for the humans that shot an oxygen destroyer towards them hoping to kill both of the Titans. Godzilla was really weakened by the attack while Ghidorah wasn't even effected and took Godzilla's place as "King of the Monsters".

Ghidorah emerged from the water and flew towards Rodan's volcano. After regenerating one of his heads, he made an Alpha Roar, waking every single Titan on earth and commanding them to destroy everything on there path.