Model Bitch

Im still here! First time posting twice in one day! Anyways! How are you guys doing?? Love you all❤️❤️
Also, that comp class i took thro the college, i fr did it for you guys lmao! Thats how much you guys mean to me🫶🫶🫶🫶
Please comment tho so i can continue to get better❤️💕❤️
And, at UA there isn't a uniform, there are guidelines for clothing but nothing too restricting.

Lets get to it!
⚠️REMINDER: AGED UP COLLEGE AU⚠️

Also making mentoring thing last a month and a half instead of a week, works better, my world anyways lol!
•••••
7 weeks later...

Izuku woke up at 6:30 AM like every other day and reached over smacking his hand down over the alarm button, turning the awful noise off.

He sat up and stretched his arms over his head groaning softly. He slid out of bed and went to get in the shower.

After his shower he took care of his other bathroom tasks. He walked out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist, shaking his head like a dog to get rid of the excess water.

(Reference picture from temu, its a clothing site for those of you who don't know about it bc i didn't till today lol)

Walking to his closet he grabs a compression turtleneck long sleeve body suit, along with a short autumnal colored skirt. Izu also grabbed his six inch stiletto boots. He grabbed a thong as well,  might as well go all the way right?

Izu walked out and set the items on his bed and sighed softly. He will admit, he's a little nervous about going back to school again. His time with midnight has been like heaven compared to the torment he used to go through with the other students.  Izuku is more confident and significantly more attractive than before.

Izuku shakes his shoulders loose and sits tall. He grabs his underwear and slips them on over his freshly shaved legs. Standing and continuing to get dressed, but not putting his shoes on quite yet.

He walks back into the closet to his vanity and flips on the lights attached to the mirror.

Izuku has changed a lot over the past 7 weeks. Smooth curves and a toned stomach replace his once soft chubby tummy. Perfectly clear skin rather than pimpled, blemished cheeks. Not to mention his hair, once green and unruly hair is now jet black and tamed.

He reaches down and pinches the fat on his thigh lightly. His thighs are still chubby but more toned and female like than fat.

When Midnight first brought up changing Izuku's looks she wanted to make him big and strong, muscled and intimidating. She was, understandably, quite confused when he suggested he moved more to the feminine side. Obviously she was all for it and helped him get where he wanted to be but cautioned him that this presentation may not work on everyone, to be careful who he used it on. But since then he has been able to nearly seduce multiple straight men, of course Midnight stopped him from going all the way saying that wasn't educational. But still he changed her view on what exactly he could achieve when he put his mind to it.

Izu sat down in front of his makeup mirror put on some light eye makeup and expertly drew on his eyeliner. He brushed on some blush and contour as well.

He slipped on some thin tall black socks and walked back to his bed, pulling on his boots. Izu stood and stared in the mirror for a moment trying to decide whether he should wear silver or gold today. He eventually ended up choosing a white necklace with a silver chain, slipping on a few rings as well.

I took a good look in the mirror doing a little 360 spin and grabbed his backpack and a black sunhat before walking out and down the stair to the kitchen for his coffee.

"Good morning, Nemuri" Izu says smiling at her politely.

"Good morning Izuku, are you excited to go back to school today?"

"About as excited as can be expected" he hums and sips the warm drink in his hands.

"Well. Perk up hun, they're all going to have massive crushes on you when you go back. Why, I'd be surprised if they even recognize you" she says smiling at him

"Yeah, but still." He huffs

"You got basically a whole summer break off of school, be thankful and go back in there and win everyone's hearts" she says standing and walking over to him.

"Yeah, thankful, polite, and hotter than hell" he says smiling

"Good job" Nemuri smiles and gives him a high five.

"You should probably get your phone though, might need it now that you're going back. Besides i need a way to talk to my favorite protégé" she says patting his arm and walking around him to get some yogurt for breakfast.

They ate and talked for nearly half an hour.

"Well you should probably get to school. We can move your things back to the dorms after you come home." She says with a motherly smile.
Izuku always loved that about her, she calls her house his home and always acts like a mother to him. While his real mom loved him very much, she didn't live around here so he didn't get to visit her very often. But, Nemuri easily took on the role for him.

"Shit! It's almost eight!" He cries looking at the time.

"Language Izuku" Nemuri hums

Izu shouts an apology as he hurries to fetch his phone. He grabs his bag, hat, and keys on the way out the door.

Getting in the red Ferrari F8 Spider that Midnight gifted him after He learned how to control his quirk while under extreme stress. That had taken a while and they were both so happy when he finally got it.

Izuku sped to school, getting to the parking lot right at eight. Which is inconveniently when class started. He still had to find his classroom! It's been so long he doesn't remember exactly where it's at.

He still takes a moment to apply some lipstick and perfume before grabbing his bag and hat and getting out of the car, locking it and strutting towards the school. He also flips open a pair of sunglasses and slides them on.

After a small pitstop to ask directions to the room he makes it to the doorway. Izuku slips his bag off of his shoulder and opts to hold the small bag off his shoulder and carries it easily in one hand. It only holds the necessities. A handheld mirror, lipstick, a few pens and a pencil, along with his newly reactivated phone.

He takes a deep breath and pushes the oversized door open.

•••
Hi all❤️ how're you liking this so far? Izuku still has some issues but he will be strong through them. We love our little guy.