I need you to come here, right now..

I'm sitting on my couch, watching whatever is on at this point. I get a call, it says "roman" so of course, I answer. but what does he want at 12:00 am?

"hel-" he cuts me off, "hi, I need you to come here, right now" his voice sounds deep, almost...like he is tired.."why?"

he dosnt answer, he just texts his address and hangs up...what the hell is happening? 

when he calls me, its usually just to say hi, or when the showing starts, considering we didnt really know each other outside of the fact that we both work in wwe together. 

I go over to his place, about a 30 minute drive. I knock on his front door, what a gorgeous house.

he opens it, his face has a smug smile on it. he pulls me in and shuts the door, "I need help"  with what could he need help with that I can do? I mean, he should be independent by now, right? 

he looks a bit red, a bit embarrassed. embarrassed that he was asking me for help, maybe? 

he points to his crotch "I got a boner" yeah, he didnt have to say that. I knew. I mean, its pretty obvious. "so what do you wan-" he pulls me down on top of him, kissing my neck. he pulls me to the living room and we fall into the couch, me on his lap, hes grinding his manhood against me, both of us fully clothed.

what!? how the hell did I end u in this situation? I am not complaining though, actually, I thank the lord.

he rubs my inner thigh through my loose shorts, his hands sending chills up my body.

"w-what are you doing..?" why did I ask that? he and I both knew that I knew what he was doing.  but I play dumb for the fun of it. 

 he smoothly slides his hand in my shorts, tugging at my underwear.

once he figures it out, he runs his veiny hands on my inner thigh, before moving to my clit. where he rubs two fingers, slowly and softly.

I let out a few small moans, gripping his collar.

a smirk plasters on his face while I moan louder progressively as he slides two fingers in

I cuff my hand around his wrist, trying to pull him away, but I fail time after time. 

he slides his shirt off, and he grinds his abs against me, removing his fingers and slides them in his mouth "you taste so good, girl.."  

I dont respond, because really, how do I? he slides off his shorts, leaving him in boxers. 

he grips my ass, moving it up and down, making me grind against him, feeling his huge manhood.

I place my hands on his chest after he pulls his boxers off. 

woah...was that an average size? no, no, that was way too big...

his manhood sprung up immediately, he rubbed it against my clit, both of us moaning softly

he glanced at me, as almost a look of question, like he was asking for permission, in which I nod. 

he slowly slides his manhood against the walls, before entering fully, holding my legs over his shoulders. 

when it hit, it hit hard. I moaned loudly, and uncontrollably as he thrusted slowly, but roughly. he was letting out groans often, and his eyes stayed locked on mine. 

he gripped my hand, pinned it above my head and we locked hands. he thrusted even harder, and he knew the spots, and hit them. I tried to keep my hand locked, but my hand went flat out, because of how much pleasure I was experiencing. he gripped it harder, which made me instantly lock hands with him again, moaning uncontrollably, as was he.

with my legs on his shoulders, our hands locked, with his one free hand, he gripped my ass, massaging it roughly as he pounded in and out of me. 

our moans and Groans filled the room, nah, the house. 

I already felt myself getting close, and I was about to explode. 

I grip the back of his neck, and grind against him, I moan loudly as I finish, and not long after, i felt roman's manhood start to twitch, and his thrusts start to get sloppier, he groaned loudly, whimpering softly as he thrusted into me slowly and sloppily.

he throws his head back,  gripping my hips with a lot of pressure, and after, he falls on me, out of breath, his sweaty body landing on mine, and we kiss passionately for a while. 

his heavy breathing, mixed with mine filled the room. the air was warm, and filled with love.

he rolls over, and lays his head on my chest.

in his heavy breathing, he manages to say "you know...I think im in love with you."  he looks over at me, sweaty, his abs moving up and down as he breathes heavily. 

________________________________________________________________________________

yeah, the stories are all pretty short. I'll try to keep it that way, but some may be longer/shorter. 

leave any comments, or thoughts, because to be honest, I like to read them. 

ill try to upload as much as I can.