home late

it was 10:00, where was roman? he's always out late, probably with other women, as much as I love him, I dont trust him all that much.

I try calling his cellphone, but he doesn't answer. I toss my phone on the bed and sigh, sitting on the edge of the bed. I stare out the window into the bright, engaged city, all the moving cars, but too high up to see the people. slowly, the lights in buildings start to shut off. 

I get up, and go in the bathroom, I need a shower, to let my thoughts out. I turn on the warm water and begin to undress, sliding my shirt off. I slide my hands to my bra, and slide it off. then moving to my pants and I take them off. I slide off my underwear and get in the shower, the warm water hissing my back, I exhale in pleasure as I turn around, my hair getting drenched in water. 

I rub my hands over my shoulders as my body is drenched. I hear roman come through the door, but I dont really care. I'm not happy with him. 

I hear him drop his stuff, hanging up his coat and standing at the doorway of the bathroom, leaning on the door.

"well you look nice, darling.." he says quietly, I can tell what he wants to do right now. "may I join you?" he asks with a hint of lust in his eyes. I nod in agreement and he starts to unbutton his shirt, painfully slow. "you can go faster, no?" I ask with a sassy tone, and roman dosnt seem to like it so much. "yeah, I can, but I won't." he mumbles as he takes off his shirt, revealing his beautiful tan abs, and his arm tattoo, he knows I love it, something about just makes me weak. 

he smirks, noticing im staring at him, slowly taking off his pants. "roman, I need you to go faster.." he shakes his head, sliding his pants off. 

he looks up at me, and he holds his hands in the air, as. if hes shrugging, with a smirk on his face. he watches his manhood start to grow as he slides his boxers off.

he steps into the shower, his hair and body getting drenched in the warm water, he slides his hands up my body, kissing me passionately. 

I rub his back, moving down slowly.

"we need to get clean, nothing else." I say with a smirk, and roman groans "but I want to-" I grab soap, and rub it on my hands, bringing my soapy hands to his shoulders and I clean him off, moving lower slowly, bringing my hands to his manhood, stroking it with soap carefully.

roman moans "fuck...baby you can clean me up all night.." he leans into my touch as I continue to stroke his manhood, rinsing it off with water.

he thrusts into my hands, "will you cool it?" I say to him, but he dosnt. "I cant..." he moans out, thrusting into my hands.

I remove my hands, teasing him is the best part of my day. he frowns, "let me hit, then?" he smiles hopefully, but I shake my head.

he grabs my waist and pulls me to him, "dont tease me, baby." he says in a low, seductive voice as he rubs his hands down my body, sliding two fingers to my clit, rubbing it with a lot of pressure, water from the shower pools up between our chests, as there's no space between us. 

I let out loud moans as he rubs my clit, grinding against his hand slowly. I feel myself getting close, and I let out a moan that lets him know im close, in which he removes his hand, and smirks.

"roman! you-" he cuts me off "I did what you did, baby." he smirks and grips my ass, kissing my shoulders.

"well can we-" he cuts me off again, in a low tone he says "lets fuck, baby...ive had a long day.." he lifts me up and on the wall, water falling from the shower head onto us.

I wrap my legs around his waist, my hand on his shoulders as he brings his manhood to my entrance, slamming in hard as he rubs my clit with his thumb.

I moan loudly as he enters, my stomach full of butterflies, my face red, and his too. he was groaning, thrusting in and out, his head back.

"oh..fuck...your so good baby" he says softly, moaning. 

my clit throbs as I inch closer to my climax, and I can feel his manhood throbbing as well, hes close too. he looks at me with a begging look almost, he wants to release so bad. 

his thrusts get softer and slower as he whimpers quietly, "roman im...im gonna..." I dont finish, he knows what im saying. and he is too.

he pulls out, breathing heavily "..not yet baby..." he groans out as his manhood twitches.

after a little, he rubs my clit with his thumb again, then slamming back into me, and we both moan, but its not long before he pulls out, just as we both reach our climax, he ruins it, again. 

we both breathe heavily, I beg him "roman let me...let me cum, baby.." but he shakes his head, pressing his thumb to my clit again, and he slams into me. I feel him twitching, and we both moan, releasing as my legs squeeze around him. 

I can feel his load shoot up into me as he kisses me deeply, before pulling away and catching his breath, as I do.

he lets me down and plants a sloppy kiss on my lips before grabbing a bar of soap, and he says "round 2?" with a smirk on his face, and a hopeful look in his eyes as he shrugs, winking. 

____________________________________________________________________________

its a bit short, I know, but the next one is longer, I promise.