'games..'

summerslam just ended, and me an all the other wrestlers who were there were going home. 

me and my best friend Becky Lynch were talking, and Seth Rollins, beckys husband came up to us, and puts his hand around her.

she smiles, laying her head on his chest, it was always awkward for me when they were all over each other. not a bad thing, I just wish I had a man who would so that, but hey, im happy for becky and Seth. 

they start to kiss, becky sucking Seths tongue, I look away from them, and I spot Roman reigns and Paul Heyman walking out, to their hotel. they were just chatting, Paul wasnt being his slave, like on tv, they were like...equal.

roman was treating him with respect, and almost...admiration..?

I looked back to becky and Seth who were now making out. I thought he was walking away, but romans heading toward us. I look to becky and Seth "guys..Roman reigns is coming over here..." I say quietly and they both stand up straight, the moonlight reflecting off Seth's shiny hair. 

roman says as he steps to us "Seth, old friend, how ya doing buddy?" Seth nods "im good, im good." he says as he strokes beckys hair. 

roman says "becky! hey girl." becky nods and smiles "hey girl." she says laughing, and roman chuckles too. 

roman then looks to me, which he nods at me, we dont really talk much, I dont think he likes me all that well anymore.

we used to be friends when he called himself 'the big dog',when he was nice. but his whole tribal chief thing just kinda..weirds me out. 

he looks at me with the look he always used to. the familiar eyes full of lust dont strike me, just not interesting anymore. I can say he's mighty fine though, I mean, the man looks incredible. 

he nods and leaves, and Seth says with a laugh "that was awkward"..

he isn't wrong, It was awkward. 

after I got to my hotel, I settled in, and got a text from roman, which I ignored.

after a few times of it going off, I look at the texts. they read "hey, you looked incredible tonight", "want to come over?", "I have some games planned. very fun games." I shake my head and toss my phone onto my bed. 

he calls, and I pick up "roman, what do you want?" he groans "well, dont give me an attitude, first of all. second, I wanted to play some games. I bought them just so I could play them with you." I know that voice, hes lying. "oh yeah? and what are they called?" I ask with a smirk, knowing that will fool him. "well, I have jenga, sweetie." jenga? the block stacking game? is this guy nuts? "its 12 in the morning. im  not walking to your place to play jenga." he sighs "good, so you'll run then?" nice move, smartass dude.

"dont be a smartass" roman laughs "just come over! I dont wanna play jenga anyway!" he says, suggestively. "roman, im not moving." he smirks, and I can tell he did. "well, can I come to you?" I sigh "yeah, fine, whatever makes you shut up." he says "so, whatever game I ask for, is allowed?" I dont know..I know him, he'll do something bad. "yeah, fine." he hangs up, and I wait for him.

a few minutes later he knocks at my door, and I open it, and my jaw drops. he's holding a rope, a dildo, a blindfold, and  handcuffs. "wait..what the hell? is this what you need for a game?" he nods and lets himself in, shutting and locking the door behind him.

he pushes me on the bed and sets the stuff down. "roman, what is this game?" he smirks and takes off his shirt. "its fun, sweetheart." what?? "roman, what happened to you? you arent the guy I know." he smiles "come on, dont you remember our 'fun'?" I blush a little, remembering. "yeah, but this is...different.." he ties my hands together, "no..n- roman!" I try to break loose, but cant.

I'm starting to like this game, even though I won't say or show it. I dont care for the being tied up though. or the dildo, I dont like those.

he takes off my shirt and my bra, massaging my breasts. he takes off my pants and underwear, then his pants, leaving his boxers on. his cock growing as he ties my legs to the bed. "roman, untie it." he shakes his head and kneels down, placing his warm tongue on my clit and licking in circular motions, making me shiver and moan.

he unties my legs, but not my hands. he takes off his boxers and his  cock springs up, rubbing it on my clit, then moving down to my entrance.

"you want it, baby?" he lets out a low growl when saying it. I nod and he slams into me without warning, but I get used to the pain quickly. I let out loud moans, not caring how much noise I make.  "shh, Cody Rhodes is next door to me, baby." he thrusts harder and faster, groaning each thrust.

*his head flies back as he grips my ass, slapping it every once in a while. "who owns this pussy baby? huh?" my legs start to shake as he thrusts harder and faster, I try to speak, but I cant. "who owns this pussy?" he says in a more dominant tone, harsher than he was before. "y-you..daddy.." I moan out, gripping his arms as I get cose to finishing.

"good girl. cum for me baby, cum all over daddy" and I undertake his commands. I release on him, and he groans as he finishes in me, his cock twitching in me.  "ohhh...fuck baby....ughhh...." he moans out while thrusting in and out sloppily.

I grip his hands and try to get him to stop, as I'm sensitive after orgasms, but he dosnt, causing me to moan loudly. 

the room is filled of our breathing and our moaning, and a knock is heard at the door. 

roman quickly gets dressed and goes to the door "hello?" Cody Rhodes voice fills my ears "dude, are you watching porn or having really good sex?" roman freezes "I uh, sorry.." Cody Rhodes says "keep it down, dude. and stop torturing that girl." roman nods and cody steps in the room, so I hide under the covers, so he dosnt see me naked. 

cody says shocked "wait...WHAT!?" cody looks shocked, and he sure let us know he was. "your with her!?" roman nods, blushing.

cody and roman sit down, and they go into deep conversation about me as I fall asleep in roman's bed.