Chapter 89

While Jimin was glaring at his cousin brother "so, would like to tell me why are you chasing my best friend even after I warned you?"

Jun made a big pout "i tried okay....i tried really hard to not fall for him but...his innocence attracts me....how childish he is but at the same time so matured i...he is fragile but so strong the way he take cares of everyone....how he comforts other even when he himself is hurt....how can I not fall for a angel like him jimin? " He asked and a small smile plastered on his face remembering their last conversation....

He has a chance to be Taehyung's lover no way in hell he is gonna back off even if Jimin hates him for this he wants to be with his tae...he want to kiss him hug him call him as his...he loves him too much to back off now Jimin took a deep breath... "Hyung... Taehyung is my family... I know he will get over this whole Hoseok's situation but... If he ever had a real heart break... I will kill with my bare hands ignoring the fact that you are my brother"

Jun smiled and immediately hugged him cousin "thank  you thank you thank you so much chim...i promise i will treat him like the prince he is....trust me on that i love him "

Jimin rolled his eyes... "I don't expect anything less than that...  Even though it will take me sometime to over come the fact that my best friend will be dating my brother... I am happy for you... Just don't pressure him into anything... Let him over come the weird feelings before starting anything new"

Jun immediately nodded like a lost puppy.... ofcourse he won't pressurising his love into anything but he is just too happy to get the concent from his brother without getting killed....yes the reason why Taehyung's dates never showed up is because jimin never let them....he wants a best suitor for his bestfriend so does the mafia king aka Yoongi....it was their way to protect their innocence Taehyung from the evil eyes but they never thought of the fact that it might have impacted the very one they did so much to protect

But now that Jun had made his way into Taehyung's heart... They don't want to be the villains of this love story... They will let Jun and Taehyung explore the things on their own... But does that mean Jimin will stop threatening his brother? Hell no Soon the clock hit midnight and Taehyung found himself being a sandwich between his brother and brother-in-law....he cursed under his breath for asking to sleep with them...he slowly removed his brother's hand from his stomach then his brother-in-law's leg which was resting upon his both legs....and slowly get down trying his best to not disturbed their sleep Jin immediately moved towards his husband to the missing warmth and Yoongi wrapped him in with his leg and arm...

Taehyung was walking in the hallway with utter silence... Trying his best not to bump into something due to the darkness and that's when he felt a hold around his wrist and someone pulled him closer to his chest...

Taehyung was about to scream when a hand covered his mouth and he came face to face with none than the man he was looking for He let out a sigh of relief but then glared at the very person...and said in a voice over whisper  "you scared me pabo hyung"

Hoseok smirked... "How will you handle dangerous situations if you will get scared like this?"

He interlocked his fingers with Taehyung's and started walking as if the place is not engulfed by darkness…There was a faint smile plastered on Taehyung's face maybe the fact that he is finally going to learn something he is being dreaming almost throughout his life or maybe because hoseok is holding his hand...he will go with the first option  The older male opened a door and pulled Taehyung in before locking it behind them...

The room was bring... Unlike the darkness outside... White walls where shining because of the lights... There were ten target boards mostly damaged because of endless pratice... Guns and goggles were kept there for people to shoot... Taehyung's mouth was wide open and eyes were sparkling with joy… He immediately started jumping in joy making the elder Chuckle he made him wear the gloves and  goggle and then took a gun from there and handed it to him Hoseok stood behind Taehyung... Making his chest press against the younger's back and kept his chin on the younger's shoulder... Gun was bit heavy than Taehyung expected it to be because it was fully loaded...

Hoseok helped him to set up the gun... Aiming at the centre of the target... "Pull a trigger and shoot... Keep your posture firm Because the gun will jolt back and you can also experience a severe injury"

"Oh okay i got it..." Saying that he pulled the trigger button and surprisingly he aim was pretty close to the target making hoseok shock... Taehyung giggle "actually me and jimjam are gaming freak we always play these type of shooting games"

Hoseok nodded and placed his hands on Taehyung's hips whispering...
"Keep shooting" And Taehyung did.....after a lone practice he finally get a hang of it and finally hit the Bulls eye....he looked at hoseok then at his target then again at hoseok and started jumping in excitement Hoseok smiled... Making his lips form a beautiful heart which took Taehyung's breath away…

He immediately turned his face to the other side "soo...can we shift to the moving target now?" Hoseok hummed... "sure... What happened to you though? Why are you looking there?"

He asked while getting closer to the younger male "No no it's nothing...i was just looking at the target..i guess i did a good job for my first day...what you think?" He said while giggling...but even though he was giggling from outside but in inside he was scolding himself for still admiring someone who can never be his Hoseok looked at the target...

*No Proofread*