c 36-40

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](36)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

"Second sister..."

"What are you doing? Have you watched the online video?"

"What video?"

"Floods, several cities are flooded, why don't you hurry up and stock up!"

Gu Jianguo realized later that Aunt Gu looked at his ink marks and cursed a few times at the top of her voice. He hung up the phone in a daze, grabbed his coat, and walked out slowly, returning messages to Dr. Cao as he walked. , "What's going on in the supermarket? Why are there so many people?"

“......”

If Aunt Gu were here, she would probably twist his ears and scold him.

Chapter 25[VIP] 025 Premonition

Gu Jianguo came back at 6:30. It was already dark, and the wind made the rolling shutter doors around him rattle. He opened the door with two plastic bags and exclaimed, "It's so cold outside, and the weather forecast said it's 15 degrees." , I think 5 degrees is about the same.”

The hot pot base ingredients cooked in the afternoon had been frozen, cut into pieces and bagged. Just waiting for him to come back to boil the butter, Xiao Jinhua stepped forward to pick up the bag, "What did you buy?"

"Dried chili peppers." Gu Jianguo put the bag along the carton of liquor. "When I arrived, the market was under control. No one could take out more than five kilograms of rice, flour, grains, oils, chickens, ducks, or fish." .”

This policy is unheard of, Xiao Jinhua said, "Then there is no need for you to buy dozens of kilograms of dried chili peppers."

"Don't I think something is better than nothing?"

“……”

Gu Mingyue looked at the van parked outside, "You didn't buy anything to eat?"

"You can't squeeze in. When the people from the police station came, everyone returned the goods and asked someone to share the returns. We who came after us had nothing to do. You didn't see that, Many families called the elderly and children to buy a few more kilograms of rice."

Xiao Jinhua: "Why don't you call us?"

"I didn't even buy it myself, so it's useless to call you."

Xiao Jinhua was so anxious that she looked at a few screenshots sent by Dr. Cao. Many cities were affected by the disaster this time. Without the floods in Ibaraki, prices would have increased several times. Prices have already risen horribly in the past few days. The price of pork rises three times a day, directly from 20 to 30. According to this trend, it may soar to 40.