c 186-190

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](186)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

"I know." Gu Jianguo shook off the snow on his shoes, "I feel very uncomfortable..."

"Why?"

"Isn't this a habit you have developed?" Gu Jianguo muttered, "If you are in danger, go to the police. If you are not in danger, you will be scared when you see the police."

Gu Mingyue tilted her head and looked at him, "We don't steal or rob, what are we afraid of?"

"Shh." Gu Jianguo made a silent gesture, his voice could not be softer, "Have you forgotten the gas tank in the mountain?"

Although he got it by taking care of Zhao's mother, if he came from a shady background, he would definitely go to jail if he was found out. He just remembered this, "How about we avoid it..."

Still thinking it was something, Gu Mingyue said, "I hid it well, no one will be able to find it, so don't worry."

When he arrived at the building, Gu Jianguo deliberately made noise to let the neighbors know that he was back. The fourth floor shouted at home, "Brother Gu, is my Qian Feng okay? Is he back?"

Qian Feng was the eldest son on the fourth floor and was assigned to Gu Jianguo's group.

Gu Jianguo said, "He is smart and runs fast. He was not injured. Now he is helping to clean up the body."

"When are we going to clean up the bodies? Why don't we come back with you?"

"I want to bring back some more clothes." Gu Jianguo spoke for Qian Feng, "There are police in the mountains, there will be no danger."

The community has also organized people to go to the family home to clean up the bodies. It should be okay in the middle of the night.

The two children had already gone to bed. Xiao Jinhua and Zhou Hui were standing behind the door. As soon as the door opened, they handed hot water to the father and daughter. Xiao Jinhua asked, "Have all those people been caught?"

Gu Jianguo drank two sips of hot water, waited for his stomach to feel warmer, and said, "I don't know, the most arrogant one was shot dead. I can't say if there are any fish that slipped through the net."

It was the leader of Group 8 who died.

The flashlight was basically kept by the group leader. At that time, he asked Group 8 to turn off the flashlight but refused to listen, and was chased by the group of people.