𝐢𝐱.

[ sexual content ]

SAWYER TILTED HIS HEAD, back while a woman with pale hair kissed on his neck, her soft breaths hitting against his skin while she grounded on his lap. He wasn't into this at all, but then again he still needed the money if he wanted to live. He didn't want to end up homeless on the streets where dangerous things usually happened, so he just let it happen, trying to seem as enthusiastic as ever, not mentioning the fact that the woman was married while she was doing all of this to him. Stuff like this usually happened to him, but he was never the one that had this backfiring against him because the girls usually forgot about him.

Pulling her face away from his neck that was covered in kissing marks from her bright pink lipstick, Sawyer then looked up at the girl with a bored look shown on his face while she grinned from ear to ear, her grinding slowly coming to a stop before she glanced back down, her eyes landing on his underwear. He was barley hard, and she frowned at that, "What is wrong with you...?"

"What?" Sawyer asked the female with knitted eyebrows and a confused look overcoming his androgynous features. He heard the hint of attitude in her voice, and that caused him to sit himself further up against the seat of her back car, wondering what exactly she meant by that question.

The older female bit on her bottom lip as she reached her slender fingers out to his dick, giving it a light squeeze as he parted his lips with wide eyes, feeling violated even though he was just about to let her have sex with him even though he wasn't all that into it, "You're not... that hard."

Sawyer could only scoff at the feeling of her beginning to repeatedly rub the palm of her hand down on his dick, worried that she wasn't making him feel any sort of way towards him, "Why does that matter? I'm not here to be satisfied. You're supposed to be satisfying yourself."

"But it... It might not feel right, you know what I mean..? And also, I'm all about satisfying the other person as well, so-"

He awkwardly glanced around at her quick explanation before he huffed out, pushing his large hands to each sides of her waists before he started putting her to the side as if she was someone he could deal with later, "Okay, okay... I get it. Let me try to... fix the problem or whatever."

The long haired man then put his hands down his underwear, the blank look still remaining on his stoic features before he grabbed his own dick, closing his eyes to let his mind wander, only to realize that he didn't have anything to think of that aroused him. There wasn't a single woman in his mind that actually made him feel some type of way, and that was probably because he focused on the girls that only wanted to fuck him.

As he pumped his hand around his dick, thinking of nothing but boobs and ass, that's when a random thought of a H/C haired female popped up inside of his mind, making his fluttered his eyes open. That's the first time he's actually ever thought of a girl in that kind of way, so his lips parted in shock.

The older woman beside Sawyer saw him so she pushed herself onto him as he hand glided up and down his chest, a fake worried facial expression showing on her face as she forced her force to be a little higher so she could get the brunette riled up in some way, "Are you alright baby..?"

Snapping out of his thoughts, Sawyer then looked back at the blonde woman that smiled hard once she saw how hard his dick was growing before she watched the man beckon for her to crawl back on top of him like before, "Come on."

The married woman felt giddy as she pushed on leg over him, her pussy aligning with his hard dick before she pushed herself down against it, her hand wrapping around his dick to keep it in place as she moaned out in pleasure, "Aughh... You're making me feel things Harold could never make me feel, honey..."

There was another ego boost given to the long haired male that nodded his head with his eyes still looking up at the blonde that finally pushed her wet pussy all the way down on his dick, "I bet I am.."

Letting out a high pitched laugh, the female then placed both of her hands on each of the man's shoulders, her pussy already starting to move against his dick as he shut his eyes once again, his mind still on the other female he'd thought of before until he opened his green eyes another time, a little disgusted with himself for actually feeling a certain way for this random girl that managed to catch his attention in his boring life.

While the girl on top of him did her thing, his pocket vibrated, indicating that he'd gotten a text from someone, causing the woman on top to pause before she heard the next words that left the long haired man, "You can keep going. Just let me answer this really quickly."

"Ugh, bad service..." she whispered underneath her breath, watching the irritation that formed over Sawyers face before he felt her continuing to ride him.

The man gave her one hard stare until he put his eyes back into his device, switching it on to see that he'd gotten a notification from the woman that slipped her way into his mind, resulting in his eyebrows to raise against his forehead, "Hmmm.."