TAHG:22

LUKE»»»

I can't believe that me and Emily are friends again.

I run to her house again, it was 1 am in the morning, I had to mask my scent in case her brother or someone else spots me.

I slowly climb the wall using a pipe and stand on her window ledge and peep into it.

She was on her bed sleeping peacefully. I open the window which was not locked luckily and entered her room. I smile at her sleeping figure and turn to the crib where her son whose name is Landon was sleeping. I walked closer to him and smiled at him, He looked a lot like his mom.
He suddenly opened his eyes, they were gorgeous, they were green with a hint of amber.
He started to giggle at me and drool escaped from his cute little mouth. Awww......

He tried to reach my cheek with his fingers, I bent slightly to give him access. He rubbed my cheek with his fingers. I lifted his soft and tiny fingers and kissed them, I had no idea why but I had this feeling to protect Landon just like how a wolf protects its pup from the dangers of the world. I kissed his fore head and was about to leave when he suddenly held my hand in a tight grasp, I turned to him again and saw him.

"Landon" I whispered. He just giggled more.

"Listen I have to go now I will come back tomorrow, I promise."

I pecked his forehead, it was then I noticed that Landon had strands of brown hair.

I was confused his mom, Emily has blonde hair and he has brown, so it means that whoever Landon's father is, well he is a brunette.

Landon is only 4 months old, Emily must have gotten pregnant only last year. I do remember inviting her to my party though. Well that means that she got pregnant in my party, now I can find out the father of the child easily, well it's actually not that easy because I had invited a lot of people approximately 400, NOW HOW THE HEL AM I GOING TO FIND OUT LANDON'S FATHER AMONG APPROXIMATELY 210 MEN?!!

I have a lot of work to do. But first I have a fantastic idea to impress Emily, I am going to be her dream boy...

Jeez..I sound like a girl ...

***************************************

Emily>>>>

"Um excuse me are you Emily Winters"

I turned to look at a girl who was probably a freshman.

"Yes that's me, How can I help you?"

"Hi I am Nova Bellows and I am conducting this survey on 'Who is your dream guy?' and it goes like this you have to answer the questions on this sheet about your dream guy or like how you want your guy to be, and you have to submit it to us, if you are lucky you might your dream guy in this very high school an you could go on a date with them, Do you want to take this survey, this is my life skill project and I'm going to be pai-graded for this. Please take this survey." Nova said pouting.(A/N Nova was going to say paid)

"Ok Ok I will take this survey." I said smiling at her.

Nova fist bumped and grinned happily.

I raised my eyebrows at her in question.

"I'm just excited" she said.

"Ok.."

I went to the library in lunch and sat down to fill the sheet.

1. Which colour hair does your dream boy have?

2. Which colour eyes does your dream boy have?

3. How tall should your dream boy be?

4. What adjectives can you use to describe your dream boy?

5. What kind of nature does your dream boy have?

6. If you ever meet your dream boy, is there a chance that you will fall in love with him?

ANSWERS

1. Probably brown or black it should be neatly cut and not too messy.

2. Brown, Hazel or black.

3. At least 5'10 and not too tall like 6'4 and above.

4. He should be: Funny, Caring, Kind and handsome.

5. He should be someone with a good nature I mean kind and friendly towards others.

6. Maybe.

After filling the form i went to the cafeteria and found nova sitting with a couple of her friends.

"Here, I have filled it" I said smiling at her.

"oh thank you so much Emily. The results will be out tomorrow."

"Okay bye I have to go now"

"Bye have a nice day." I heard Nova shout.

********************************

'Where is she?' I thought.

I had asked a freshman I think her name was Nova, my sister's friend, to go and take a survey on how Emily's dream guy should be. She immediately agreed when I offered her 20 bucks for doing so. I hope this idea works, and the result is worth the money.

"Luke!" I heard someone shout.

I looked up and saw Nova with a sheet of paper in her hand. She came and handed me the sheet of paper.

"Hey thanks a lot, this means a lot to me Nova" I said smiling.

"Don't worry about that you helped with the money, I need it a lot. Thanks for it by the way."

"I'm sorry for your loss, I mean your parents"

" Yeah it's fine, I will help you again if you want anything"

"Sure, I can help you with the Leo guy of yours"

She blushed and ran away .

I looked at the sheet and grinned.

ANSWERS

1. Probably brown or black it should be neatly cut and not too messy.

2. Brown, Hazel or black.

3. At least 5'10 and not too tall like 6'4 and above.

4. He should be: Funny, Caring, Kind and handsome.

5. He should be someone with a good nature I mean kind and friendly towards others.

6. Maybe.

Wait so I have to cut my hair, I looked at my hair in the mirror and brushed through it, it was really messy.

Lucky me I have brown hair and brown eyes that have a hint of amber in them, I am 6'1. I have to start acting a bit more friendlier and kinder, and the best part is that there is a chance of Emily falling in love with me if I just improve on few things.

************************************************

(A/N)

How was this chapter do you guys like it?

oh and there is definitely a spin-off for Nova's story which i have started on, I will be posting the first chapter soon, you can actually check it out, it is called, Awkward Love Triangles.

I think half of TAHG is over.

My story has 1.38K reads and 164 votes!!!!

I am so happy right now. I really want to get more votes though.

SO

VOTE & COMMENT!!!