TAHG:26

Emily»»
A few months later...

Luke and I had gotten a lot closer now.
We are like best friends right now.
The thing I am scared about the most is developing feelings for him. I have no idea why but I feel attracted to him, it was never like this before.
"Emily are you coming?"
I snapped out of my trance and turned to look at Luke who was smiling showing his dimples and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

Why am I feeling like this?
__________________________

Luke»»

I smiled at my mate, and then walked with her to the lake near the park where we had our first date.
Today I was going to tell her how I felt about her and what I am. School is going to end in one more month, and I had promised myself to win her heart by the end of the senior year. After talking for a while I decided to explain what I actually am.

"Emily I need to tell you something." I said nervously.
"Yeah" she said.
"I need you to have an open mind and do not freak out."
"Ok?" She said confused.
"Do you believe in Werewolves and Vampires?" She blinked and said,.
"Yeah I do but I don't understand wh-" she started but then I cut her off,
"I am a werewolf."
I said waiting for a reaction.
There was silence for some time before she started chuckling.
"Nice prank Luke."
"No it's the truth trust me you have to believe me please, I really am I a werewolf I can prove it to you."
She looked shocked.
"Prove it" she said.
I shut my eyes and opened it again.
"Just don't freak out" I said and then let my wolf take over.
____________________________

Eʍɨʟʏ>>>

"No it's the truth trust me you have to believe me please, I really am I a werewolf I can prove it to you." Luke said .
Is it possible that werewolves are actually real? Is Luke seriously a werewolf or is he joking?
"Then prove it." I said quite confident.
He nervously nodded and blinked and said, "Just don't freak out."
He changed his clothes behind a tree, and then came out only in a pair of shorts. I nodded slowly and observed him if there were any changes.
He closed his eyes and opened them again , and now they were in a lighter shade of amber and it almost looked like gold.
I looked at him awestruck. Then suddenly the sound of cracking bones filled the air.
His posture started to change and black fur started to appear all over his body and his canines grew longer soon instead of Luke a big black wolf with amber coloured eyes was standing in front of me.
I let out a small shriek and backed away from him.
Like wasn't human he was actually a werewolf! A supernatural creature.

His wolf let out a small whimper it looked sad and hurt.
For some reason looking at his sad eyes made me sad too, and for some reason I knew he wouldn't hurt me.
I walked closer to him and went down on my knees and looked at him.
He seemed more happier now. I slowly ran my hands through his fur. It was so soft.
"Emily" a husky voice spoke in my mind.
I looked at Luke confused.
"Did you just speak?"
His wolf nodded.
"I can talk with you like this." Luke said.
"So basically you can mind link people right."
He nodded his head again.
I brushed my fingers the through his fur.
He let out a small 'purr'.
I smiled.
Then he suddenly started to go behind a tree and then the sound of bones cracking was heard again. He came out dressed in the same clothes he was wearing before.
"So?" Luke asked me.
"Well? I am still shocked that you are a werewolf. But that is so freaking cool, are there more werewolves?" I asked him quite curious.
He nodded and said, "Yeah of course there are"
Wait does that mean I could have actually seen and talked with people who are actually werewolves.
"Woah! Who all are there in this town?"
"There are 104 werewolves in this town."
"Omg seriously!"
"Yeah and there is something else I have to tell you too." He said nervously.
"About werewolves?" I asked.
"Yeah" he said nodding.
"Every werewolf has their own soulmate who they will they have to love, protect and live with. It's like the mate is the other half of his soul."
Woah that's so cool..
"Really?That's so cool who is yours?" I asked curiously and obviously the green eyed monster in me was waiting for its answer.