Chapter 9

"Y/N wake up

"Y/N wake up." I slowly open my eyes. Beside me was Seungmin.
"What's wrong?" I ask rubbing my eyes.
"Damn you sleep a lot. I've been here for 10 minutes, anyways we're going to dance practice and record more stuff and we want you come with us." He says smiling.
"Mkay." I get up and he walks away.

I get myself ready and grab my bag with my essentials and walk out of my room.
Hyunjin arrives in front of the door.
" Your done?" He asks looking at me and I nod smiling.

After a bit all the boys arrived and we entered the car and went to the studio

We enter the studio and settle down. I sit on the couch and Chan joins me.

"Aren't you going to practise and stuff?" I ask looking at Chan confused.
"No I'm tired" He says yawning
"그럼"(Okay) I say and pat my shoulder so he can lay on my shoulder and he does, smiling.

We stayed there for a long time them rehearsing everything and since Chan had completed everything of his lines he stayed the whole time sleeping while Seungmin taught me more Korean, letting Changbin and Han take place.
After a bit they finally finished everything the last steps was editing everything and the M/Vs but that was for another day.

They all started to pack up and I gently tried to wake Bangchan up, he slowly woke up rubbing his eyes and looking around.
"찬이 일어났어 다 끝났고 이제 집으로 돌아가자" (Chan wake up we finished and we going back to the house now)

He stayed staring at me for a bit before getting up and grabbing his bag. I got up from the couch grabbing my bag as well and headed down to the van with the boys.
It only took 10 minutes to arrive and we all went inside as the van drove away.

"난 너무 배고파" (I'm so hungry) Changbin said and Han agreed. "저도요" (Me too) I say pouting.
We decided to order something online and we all went to our rooms while we waited for the food to arrive. I decided to see what the others were doing and let's say it was interesting!

Bangchan was writing more songs trying to use an alien voice effect , Lee Know was looking at pictures of his cats, Changbin was working out while flexing to the others, Hyunjin was painting blobs of blue paint, Han was doing life hacks he saw on YouTube, Felix was playing Genshin, Seungmin was trying to learn dog language and Jeongin was doing his dolphin scream.

I'm starting to think the everyone isn't alright.

I decided to go to my room and watch some Netflix because of the new shows

I stayed watching for 45 minutes until a knock on my door arrived and the door opens.
"Y/N?" I turn around to see Chan

"Yes Channie?" I ask him
"Would you like to the cafe with me and then we can have a walk?" I smile
"Of course!" He smiles and runs away like a little kid.
Then Han Jisung appears peaking from the door.

"So, a date with Channie Hyung huh?" He says raising his eyebrows at me.
"It's not a date" I say rolling my eyes at him
"Mhm sureeee" he says walking away.