Chapter 25

"What do you mean it's him?" I argue and Han calms me down

"Your brother was a Kpop Idol before and he caused a lot of problems in JYP Entertainment, especially for us and Itzy." Chan explains and my hand covers my mouth in shock

My brother was a problematic Kpop Idol under JYP Entertainment? No way, they must be kidding.

"Show her that video" Han say nudging Chan and he opens his phone to a video and shows me.
The video was of my brother cussing Straykids and talking bad to them, after a bit Itzy came in and it showed my brother punching Yeji in the cheek.

"How are you even an idol? Your so ugly" my brother commented to her and spat on the floor next to her.
My eyes were in shock of what I jsut watched and the faces of the two boys in front of me weren't delightful.

"I'm so sorry about him." I say and immediately dial my mums phone.
"Who is this?"
"It's your daughter Y/N"
"Oh, hello. Delightful to hear from you, what's wrong that you had to call at an hour like this."
"Get your stupid son and keep him there, never to be near here again." I let out all the anger.

"What did he do? That you can't even call him your brother. And why are you so mad at me?"
"Because it doesn't seem like he knows manners" I look back at the video to seem it was in 2020.
"In 2020 your Son punched a woman in the face and spat next to her, calling her ugly. Your son is problematic. Your son doesn't even know how to talk to me well without hitting me once."

Silence from the other side of the phone. Then I heard whispering for a bit and after from the background I heard my dad yelling on the phone.
"Thank you for this information, he'll be coming home now and not disturb you anymore. Have a good day Y/N. I love you."

My mum hung up the phone and tears formed in my eyes. "What's wrong Y/N?" Chan asked putting his hand over my shoulder.
"She said she loved me" a small smile appeared on my face and they both hug me.

" Come on let's go home now." Chan says and we all walk back home.

When we entered Jeongin was standing there

"You took so long! Why??" He asks as he pouts
"We were dealing with things" Han says and he looks over at Chan

"Anyways let's go somewhere together" Han says walking away with Jeongin leaving me and Chan alone together.
"Let's go to my room" I nod and we go upstairs to his room and I immediately plop onto the bed.
"It's so warm here" I turn to face the ceiling But instead to meet with Chans face staring down at me.

He leans closer to my face and a familiar feeling appears, on my lips. He kissed me.
"I love you Y/N, come back to me" He says and I smile.
"Yes I will" I say and he picks up, pinning me to the wall as he kissed me.

"AWWWWWW" a voice says from the door and we both look over to see the 7 bastards looking at us. "RUN!" They say sprinting away as we laugh.