Chapter11:Want ice-cream.?

Natalie/Miss Hayes:

I watch as Rosetta walks away, God knows i love to watch her walk, her hips sway in a rythimic way,and effortlessly from side to side.

She looked troubled as she decided to go talk to the stranger selling hotdogs. I wonder who the hell he is. I'll get one of my employees or my friend to do some research on him.

I walk behind Rosetta and grab my phone from my pocket and take a quick snap of the guy at the hotdog stand. I then get distracted by Rosetta's ass, I stare at her as she walks to the hotdog stand, and decide to steal a quick video of her. I finish recording then slide my phone back in my pocket.

I walk back to the benches and take a bite of the hotdog again, 'God this tastes amaizing'.

I grab my phone and stare at the picture I took of the guy at the hotdog stand, my eyes widen at the realisation that he looks just like Rosetta, maybe even identical to her, besides her slightly darker skin, and the fact that he is a man. I continue staring at the picture and the guy seems to be a mixture of races if I'm not mistaken.

My curiosity peaks, I send the picture to my close friend, Franklin, He's an IT specialist and he's got some friends that he works with, and all I can say is that, they do a good job in finding people and information about anyone.

I text him and tell him exactly what Rosetta told me, and also my observations.

He agrees to do a background check on the guy, and found information about him.

I lift my head and notice Rosetta walking back. I watch i watch her as she walks towards me, and decide ti make a video of her and also snap a few quick pictures.

She giggles as she walks towards the benches. She walks to me and softly slaps my shoulder asking me what I'm doing.

I chuckle and decide not to answer her, but instead take a bite of my hotdog.

She giggles "look at how stupid you look, avoiding my question." She says as she uses her finger to wipe something off my nose. She licks her finger and lets out a low moan,as she stares at me, i feel my breath hitch and get stuck at the back of my throat. I feel my core heat up.

I clear my throat and warn her "Don't look at me like that if you still want to be abke to walk" i say and see her mouth widen in shock, i grab my jacket and hoodie from the benches.

I use my index finger to close her mouth, and chuckle a bit, 'God she's so cute'.

I ask her if she wants to go back on the ice or not, she says no, so we go get our shoes and we take off the skates.

We head back to the car. I check the time, it's 2p.m, i decide I'm going to drive to a nearby park.

I open the door for her, i love how she appreciates this small gesture as if it's a big deal. She thanks me, i nod my head in acknowledgement, then close the door for her. I walk to my side of the car and get in. I close my door then turn to her and look at how happy she looks. I want to see her like this all the time.

She looks at me and asks "what.?" While she searches for an asnwer, instead of answering, i simply keep taking in her beautiful smile, i shake my head a but to snap myself awake and finally answer her.

"You just look so happy." I say still looking at her. I feel my lips starting to curl a bit into a smile, she smiles too and i decide to ask her..." how did it go with the hotdog guy.?"

"I don't know but urm... he said he got the recipe from a close friend and i guess he thought i wanted the recipe, don't get me wrong i do, just that, that's not why i was asking, but he didn't know, so he said he couldn't share it. I wanted to ask him more questions, but i got too nervous and decided to not-"she says all in one breath so i cut in"-okay relax sweety, one thing at a time." I cut off her rambling, and i know for a fact she wasn't breathing during her whole explanation, she lets out a long exhale and smiles at me.

"So he didn't specify who this friend is.?" I ask her

"No he did not" she answers, i rub my chin a bit.

"And he said he can't share the recipe.?" I ask her to make sure i heard her well.

"Yes, he said he cannot"

"Did he say why he can't.?"

"Well no, he did not specify why not." She says and looks at me with questioning eyes.

"Mmmm, okay, interesting" i say and turn my body to start driving. I can feel her eyes on me... and i like it.

I start my engine and begin to back out of my parking spot, i drive out of the parking lot and into the road.

I have so much work to catch up on when i get home this evening, i have never put a person before my work, Tosetta is doing something to me, and i don't even think she knows.

I decide to turn the radio on, and RnB is playing on the station that's on, i sway my head to the rhythm of the song.

...

We get to the park and i turn to look to her. She's looking out the window, and she seems to be lost in her thoughts.

I turn off the radio and the car and she snaps back to reality.

"What are you thinking about.?" I ask her while sitting in a more comfortable position.

"Nothing really" she says averting her gaze to the the front, looking out the windshield at the swaying trees outside.

I use my finger to turn her head, she looks at me " I'msure you remember me clearly telling you how i want to be answered when i ask a question... or do you need me to remind you.?" I say feeling a little annoyance and maybe anger building up in me.

She nods her head " no i know, it's just that i really miss home, and i miss my family." She says, then shortly after, she sighs.

I watch her very closely, not knowing what to say or do, so i caress her arm. "It's normal to feel homesick, especially when your home is that far away."

She gives me a weak, but warm smile and looks out the windshield again.

I spot an ice-cream truck at the park pathway, "want ice-cream?"

She giggles a but and nods her head, "so much unhealthy food". I chuckle at her comment, we get out of the car.