01 - Life of Stardom

NOW PLAYING
After Hours - The Weeknd

NOT PROOFREAD

'He's priceless!'

'He's drop. dead. gorgeous.'

'The most famous face, in South Korea.'

'One of the hottest celebrities worldwide, and the cover of Vogue.'

'They call him, Asia's It Boy.'

'Working with over 10 brands, from Prada, Calvin Klein, and more to count '

'And his name, is Sunghoon Par—'

"—Booringg..."

*yawn*

Sunghoon yawned, pausing yet another tiktok about him coming across his For You Page.

He rolled his eyes as he set down his phone on the marbled counter beside his half-empty protein shake.

He stared at his empty penthouse, his gaze cold and emotionless from a week-long schedule draining all his leftover energy.

His schedule was clear meaning he had all day to himself, which he expected himself to be happy and to spend today going out and relieving himself.

But for some reason, he can't get himself to stand up and do something productive.

It's probably fatigue— I mean probably, he's been working his ass off since the last movie he was in two months ago with the promotions. Press releases, advertising campaigns, participating in merchandising, franchising, media and interviews, and meet-and-greets, alongside the number of photoshoots and project proposals he's been in this past month have been mentally and physically draining.

And to compound that, he had just flown back to Korea after attending Prada's SS24 Fashion Show last night in Milan where he partied and met up with other ambassadors and celebrities while holding up the fakest smile he could muster knowing damn well he wanted to lash out of the party as if he even wanted to be there, but if he left it would cause misconceptions from the media as to why he left so early.

—And if you're asking why, don't ask me, ask the paparazzi with their dramatic nature of over-analyzing everything.

After his full 12-hour rest, he was now where he was at the moment. Zoning out in his kitchen aisle, watching tiktoks, and downing his protein shake.

Not until he was fed with himself and decided to dress up and take pictures for Instagram since he has nothing else better to do, plus he also gets paid with each post he updates on his page. So it's a win-win

Sunghoon has a huge fan following and it's very much evident given the number of followers he currently has on social media platforms like his Instagram with 52 million followers, his Twitter with 44.3 million, and his YouTube channel with 16.7 million subscribers, and all of them still counting with the numbers rising each minute.

He is also known worldwide as an actor, model, and former athlete. He is also widely popular for his unique fashion sense which has bagged endorsement deals from huge luxury brands, hence his image as a brand ambassador for many well-known names in fashion.