•Chapter 61•

Something about this feels weird. This feels familiar. Have I kissed Calum before?

Everyone cheers and I pull away, looking for a pair of dark brown eyes, only to find those goddamn hazel ones.

"Oh my god," I whisper, crashing my lips back to his. His hands find my waist and my arms around his neck, pulling me closer. His tongue slips into my mouth and I feel so relieved.

"I missed you so much," I breathe, tangling my fingers in his hair. He squeezes my hips with his hands and deepens the kiss.

"I missed you more." He pants, pulling away and resting his forehead against mine. He wraps his arms around me and I bury my head in his chest.

"When did you get here? How did you get here?" I look up at him.

"I left early. Mum was okay with it. They don't come back until Tuesday, remember?" Ashton grins, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. "You look lovely, by the way."

"I love you so much." I smile. I feel tears fighting to come out, but I quickly blink them away.

"What do you say we get out of here?" His lips move to my ear and I bite my lip, quickly nodding.

"Ashton, good to see you're back." Rae gives him and smile and he laughs.

"Good to be back," He winks, cocking his head at Luke, Michael, and Calum before we leave.

He pulls me into his car and I nearly shriek I'm so excited.

"Why are your bags in here?" I wonder, looking in the back seat.

"Came right after my flight landed. Nearly got a ticket I was speeding so fast." He says, pulling out of her driveway as my heart races in excitement.

*

(SMUT SMUT SMUT)

When we enter his dark, empty house, he drops his bags and immediately picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck as he walks towards the stairs.

"Wait, let me walk, I don't want you to fall," I try to stop him, but he just looks at me like I'm crazy.

"I think I can handle it, Cass." He says.

"Just let me-"

"You're insane." He shakes his head and easily carries me up the stairs and into his room. As soon as the door shuts, his lips are on mine and his tongue in my mouth.

"Pinch me. I must be dreaming." I breath and he pinches my bum, receiving a quiet yelp from me.

"Are you dreaming?" He smirks, pinning me against the wall.

"I'm not sure, but if I am, I don't ever wanna wake up." I bring his mouth back to mine and tangle my fingers in his hair. His hands move to my thighs, slowly pushing my skirt up to my waist. I push his jacket down his shoulders and he lets go of me, letting it fall down to the ground before his hands are back to my thighs.

I place a kiss on his jaw and he tenses, grabbing my wrists and pinning them above my hand with one hand. He tugs on the neckline of my shirt, pulling it down before his lips suck on my skin. He trails up to my neck and then behind my ear, lightly biting.

"Ashton, please," I quietly moan, biting my lip. I really need him right now. I'm aching for him.

Ashton lifts me off of the wall and carries us over to his bed. He pulls his shirt off and reaches for mine, slipping it off and tossing it to the side.

"Wait, before we get too into it," He starts. My eyebrows furrow at him, but I soon bite my lip once he grabs our phones, putting them on silent, then shoving them in the bottom of his drawer before joining me again.